i found KARL 2312 2000-2001

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by Ze Perfect Strange, Aug 9, 2005.

1. Ze Perfect Strange

Ze Perfect Strange New Member

guess who was working on the Dream ship of the Norwegian Cruise lines fleet with me!!
    Damn havent seen him since 2001 and i run into him on the ship!!

2. Munch

Munch New Member

Awwwww Karl!!!

He arrived 2 weeks before me. Always fun and a sweet heart!!

3. Littlefoot

Littlefoot New Member

too funny!!! karl was such a great guy to work with. i still remember him always saying money!!
    he looks exactly the same (just the shorter hair).
    ali

4. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Damn Guillaume you better give Karl a big kiss for me!!! I told you he is working on the NCL! That is too funny!!! Miss you both! :-*
    Julia

5. Gareth

Gareth New Member

Ze Perfect Stranger,

Pass on my regards to Karl. Good Guy!

Gareth

6. Ze Perfect Strange

Karl is now working on the Dawn and i m still stuck on the Dream....but if i see him again , and sure will, i ll let him know!!!!that you all say hi!
    i think he just found the right job in what he is doing rtight now it s so him, Assistant cruise director, you should just hear the Bingo announcement!!
    anyway julia how are you??i m done with alaska pretty soon and going back to to cancun and all!!cant wait alaska is nice but it start to get boring now!

7. Ida

Ida New Member

Hey,

Oh how I love this website, I check it every once in a while and it always put a smile on my face.
    So Guillaume, hum trop bon cette photo avec Karl ? Give him a massive hug if you see hi! again And you how are you ? And how is everyone, Cheryl did you visit London last spring ? And Julia, I ll be sending you a mail today ? And Gareth?

Hum times flies, but the Disney spirit remains!

Bisous

Rachida*

8. Munch

Munch New Member

Rashida!!!!

I did get to London and had the time of my life!! I sooo want to move there. I was also in Paris for 4 days and fell in love with it. We stayed in Montmatre and it was so beautiful. I can't wait to go back but next time i'll be sure to come South so I can see you.

How are you doing? What's new?

:-* Cheryl

9. Gareth

Gareth New Member

hey Rachida,

hows it going babe? hope all is good with you

Gareth

10. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

LOl I love how this is turning in to a 2000/2001 crew chat! ;D

Rachida- I got your email thanks...I will be in touch with you ( you know I will ;) ) Montreal is down to Cardi, Cat, Shaddy and me but I will make sure to tell them you said hi...I can't wait to go! Love you babe! Our Canada trip in 2002 will always stay the best memory!

Guillaume- Yeah I can so imagine Karl on the cruise! He is the perfect fit for that job with all the guest interaction! How is the cruise treating you? Cancun sounds damn good. Let me know when you are ever on the other side ( Miami/Ft Lauderdale ), ok? Everything here is going alright, I miss my friends, but I found a lot of equally great people here. Can't beat the weather either! I can't believe I've been here almost 4 months....Keep me updated on what's going on with you!

Julia

11. Ida

Ida New Member

Hey!

Good to hear from you all.Cheryl I am glad you liked my hometown, if you make it to south France, again you are more than welcomed. I remember your great hospitality when Rhonda and I knocked at your door, and I would love to do the same for you in return one day! Now what are you up too this days ?
    And Gareth, I 'm great thanks and you ? what's new ?

Now Julia have a good trip with the guys* humm....nice one i am sure! Keep me posted*

As for me I am great, living south France, I moved in a new Flat with my boyfriend in July. Right now I am at work...snif....can't wait tonight to have a swim! South is great*

Biz* to you all! 8)

PS: any other alumni from 2000-2001? ....come on don't be shy..we trying to build a resistance association here..lol!

12. Ze Perfect Strange

Hey rachida non trop bon!!
    imagine le choc qu&and j ai vu karl sur le bateau TRUC DE OUF!!!!bon j espere que tout se passe trankil pour toi et a un jour peut etre!!
    Hey julia,
    everything is great here on the cruise just two more alaska and then back to the caraibean cant wait Acapulco is gonn abe exactly what i need!
    i m applying to come back ont he same ship next year as it s doing the baltic and on the repo should stop by Miami!!so hopefully i l get a chance to come and see you!
    anyway keep checking www.castmemberstory.com for the pic i always put new pic of the trip in the photo album!
    anyway take care and KEEP THE DISNEY SPIRIT ALIVE!!
    And toilet are between morroco and FRance!!!

13. flavour

flavour New Member

hey y'all!
    how is everyone! sorry i've neglected you latey! been a real bookworm...but that's over now (or so i hope!)
    big big hug to everyone!!
    and guillaume: say hi to karl from me, too! and a big kiss to both of you!!
    julia: wie geht's so? vielleicht krieg ich nen job bei starbucks! coffee for free all day long! haha!! fetten knutscher! vermiss dich! is sooo langweilig hier!!

flavour xoxo

14. Ida

Ida New Member

Salut Guillaume!

Ouh je vois que tu vis la vie....c cool, alors donnes moi de tes nouvelles ? Tu fais la fête comme un fou je suppose, as-tu réussi à dompter quelques donzelles ?
    je te fais pleins de biz...

Rachi*

15. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Guillaume....that would be great if you could make it on the other cruise and come visit!!! I just came back from a trip to Montreal, it was sooo much fun! I missed the drinking! lol Hope you stay happy on the cruise!

Flavia....Starbucks....hmmm yummy!!! Naja hier hab ich ja auch grosse Auswahl....Moni ist gestern angekommen, voll cool. Wir waren heute in der big ass Sawgrass Mills mall und morgen fahren wir an den Strand. Am Wochenende geht's dann nach Orlando fuer 2 Tage!!!.....

Julia

16. KatharinaBerlin

KatharinaBerlin New Member

This is so funny.... I remember Karl :)

I worked in Germany and had a crush on him at one point :) Thorsten from Germany was his roomie ... and the story ended with: Karl left me (drunk) standing at a club in Downtown and Thorsen and I went home an a SHUTTLE BUS :) Everyone probably still knows the story ;)

I am laughing my ass off to see him on this picture... Good old times :)

Say HI to Karl, when you see him :)

Katharina

17. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Hahahaha I heard about that story ;)

18. catwoman

catwoman New Member

oh my...well if it isn't trouble all over again...

Guillaume did you bring those powder shot things with you that we did in your friend's apt. on christmas last year??? (well, jules and i did...and ceril after a while lol)

haha toooo funny.

karl...wow...i went to university with that boy, long before the disney days...gotta love him.

have fun on the ships!!!

miss cat... 8)

19. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Well I used to life in 2312 as well

March - September 2005

20. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

I tell you one thing, that was a legendary apt.! There was always something happening when Karl used to live there. People who didn't live there came in at 4am to make pasta, they played hockey and broke a window, Karl scribbled on the walls before the club house came to paint it, it was so funny. I miss his crazy ass so much!
    Julia