I got a phone interview!!!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by tiggercharlotte, Dec 10, 2004.

1. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Hey
    Just wanted to post cos I'm already so excited (and also very nervous) cos I have a phone interview next tuesday at 1pm!! ;D :D ;D
    Charlotte x

2. marshabrady

marshabrady New Member

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well done Charlotte... So happy for you!

Not sure if you've done a phone interview b4, but here's a few questions they asked me:

- How would u treat an angry customer?
    - Why did u apply?
    - What would your previous customer service experience bring to the job?
    - What would you tell a customer about the UK?

Anywho, good luck mate, i'm sure you'll do great!

Beth :-*

3. Izzy

Izzy New Member

Well done Charlotte ;D

Good luck on tuesday - I'll be thinking of you!

4. Tinks

Tinks New Member

:D :D CONGRATULATIONS CHARLOTTE!! :D :D :D

5. swedey2k

swedey2k Guest

Hey Charlotte, congrats!!!

The questions that threw me were 'tell me of how you've delivered disney-level customer service!' and the one beth has put about the angry/upset customer!

Good luck!

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awww well done charlotte thats great news, let us know how the interview went on tuesday :)

xxx

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah they r always the questions that get u! luckily with me working at alton towers have had a lot of scenarios like that. although in my phone interview back in may i had how would you deal with this situation etc etc.

xxx

8. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Well done Charlotte, great news ;D. Good luck
    Dan x

9. Marie

Marie Guest

The worst one for me was describe the UK in a sentence? I found it difficult cos what you'd tell a child is maybe diff to what you'd tell a teenager etc....

10. tiggercharlotte

Thanks everyone!!! ;D :D ;D
    I had a dream the other night that I got to the Feb interviews!!! Hope its a good omen! ;)
    Charlotte x

11. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Charlotte!!!! Thats great news - congratulations!!!

Will be thinking of you on Tuesday - am sure youll be at the february interviews too and out in Disney with us around september time!! ;D

Let us know how it goes!

Michelle xx

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Wow marie i dont think i had that question. I know i had to describe where i live etc, but i dont think i had that describe the uk in a sentance, tricky q!!

xxx

13. frazdog

frazdog New Member

well done charlotte
    fingers crossed we will see u in febuary ;D

14. Marie

Marie Guest

Yeah Sara i know - i found that phone interview question so hard cos i got asked loads of diff questions when i was in america - so didnt know how to sum it all up in a sentence... I tried but Alexis repeated the question about 3 times - so i obv wasnt giving a good answer! Luckily she also asked me about my home town - Stones really easy to talk about and i must have redeemed myself! After the phone interview i thought that was me gone even tho the rest of the interview went well! The face to face was a breeze after that!

Best of luck Charlotte hope you get thru to February and then get to join us next September in florida
    Marie :)

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

My phone interview went well, i thought it did, i just seemed to breeze through the questions i tried to think of possible questions and answers before hand so that kinda helped the nerves a bit although you never say what you plan on saying if the question does come up!

haha yeah stone would be ok to talk about i had to talk about burton, wasn't that hard, its just marmite, branston pickle & lots of beer! haha

xxx

16. tiggercharlotte

I am so SO nervous now!!!!!! But am going out this evening (and tomorrow) so will hopefully not dwell on it too much tonight. I'll be shaking like a leaf at 5 to 1 tomorrow though I bet!!!
    Charlotte x

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Aww charlotte u will b fine! try not to think about it 2 much as long as ur prepared for some of the questions, be urself and try to come across as friendly & chatty which im sure u r, ull b fine :)

xxx

18. Marie

Marie Guest

Good Luck Charlotte! Let us know how it goes tomorrow...

19. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Charlotte - you probably wont get this until after your interview now but i just wanted to wish you huge amounts of luck!! NOt that youll need it!!

Just be the person you were at the DDO and youll have no problems - youll be joining Ellen, Emma and the others in February and the rest of us out in florida in september!!!

Let us know how it goes - will be thinking of you tomorrow!

Michelle xx

20. swedey2k

swedey2k Guest

Hey Charlotte, if you read this before- good luck. I'll be having a phone interview for another job at the same time. It's not quite disney, but you need some backups, and if i'm good enough to get both this job and disney maybe they'll let me defer a year!

I look forward to meeting you in february!!

Dan