I GOT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by DisneyTracy, Nov 15, 2004.

1. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

Hey guys, OH MY GOSH< i woke up this morning to sound of my phone ringing, and low and behold it's Eric, I got offered, immidiate position and i will be leaving in 3 WEEKS!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks sooo much to everybody on the board who helped me through this rough time!! :D your All Awesome!!

Trace :D :D :D CAN"T WAIT!!!!!

2. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

hey tracy im pretty sure we were at the same interview...considering it says you were from bc and the fact you had your interview on the same day! congrats! im also going to disney..but not till september!

3. Ze Perfect Strange

Ze Perfect Strange New Member

Congratulation and have fun...dont forget the sunscreen lotion and pills against hangover lol
    HAVE FUN
    ZPS :p

4. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

CONGRATULATIONS!! you must be so psyched and bouncing off the walls and cheeks hurting from smiling so much!! well done and best of luck out there....3 weeks....that ain't long!!! :eek:

Lots of disney hugs!
    Ellen xxx

5. JoRdAnA

JoRdAnA New Member

Good Job Trace

What interviews were you at????Thats awsome that you got the job, you must be so excited.

Jord

6. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Wow, 3 weeks. That's so soon. Congratulations ;D
    You'll have a great time
    Dan x

7. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

Thanks Guys!! Yeah Im super stoked, I can't belive that I got immidiate position, Thats soo shocking, I thought they were going to call those people right away, Soo much to do I can't belive it!! AHHHHH!! but yes ellen, I am bouncing off the walls, I wrote up my resignation letter to my work already! lol, Handing it in this morning!! WOOT WOOT, Disney here I come in 3 Weeks :D

8. JoRdAnA

JoRdAnA New Member

Hello Trace

Couple of questions for you...I didnt get in :'(. I might reapply I dont know yet...wont decide at least till the new year. So was this your first time applying....and as for your resume part did you do something to wow them....???

JOrdana

9. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

Hey Jordana,

I think you shoudl go for it re apply again, This was my first time applying, I sent of my resume to cast a way that evenining they called me, and past the phone interview right away and then got the in person interview. As far as my Resume, my only job has been Micheals the arts and crafts store, but i have a leadership position and have gotten staff member of the month twice, But i really just think they hired me for me, But I would say to deffinally keep trying, Evil queen re applied and look she has a job now!!

hope this helps Trace :D

10. Hey Lizzie,

what a nice picture of you...

so you are heading on Sep? I"ll be there between July or Sep. For the second time.

So, hope 2 see ya there...

Travis

11. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

Hey Travis!!

Nice PIc as well ;) he he, Um accually im leaving in 24 days, December 7th, I got one of the immidiate positions availible!! :D

but yeah i hope to see you there as well! :D

12. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Wow! Congratulations Tracy! That's so soon- you must be so so excited! ;D Fantastic!
    Charlotte x

13. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Travis, how come you're going for the second time!? :eek:

Ellen x

14. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Tracey - thats great news!!!! All the waiting and worrying turns out to be worth it!!!!

Have an absolutely fabulous time out there - fingers crossed Ill be out there with you next year!!!!

Congratulations again!!!!

Michelle xx

15. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Congratulations, Tracy!!!! WOW, 3 weeks, that's crazy! You must be so excited. I'm still waiting to hear something, anything. I feel as if I'm the last one to find out, what torture. You'd better start packing ;)

16. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Congrats Trace!!!!! :eek: OMG... you must be lost in all the things you need to do to get ready to go. Wow... I can't even imagine having to get things together in 3 weeks. So, will you be in f&b or merch? I'll see you in June!!! :D

@Jordana.... Definately reapply. I wouldn't be going if I hadn't reapplied.

Sandra :)

17. @ Ellen.

Oh thats actually easy. I was so pissed of coming back home this summer. I needed to back, was my thought. So I applied again, and the rest is history. I am scheduled for summer 2005. Thats unbelievable. When you come back after this amazing year, you just miss everything. So , I applied again, and now a dream is coming true. I can't imagine seeing all the faces again. ;)

It's just like Tom Cruise on Vanilla Sky. When somebody asks you> how are doing? The answer is : Good. Living the dream. I'm living the dream.

18. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Travis Fimmel, wow, you're SO lucky! Where abouts are you from? I know here in Canada, we were told that it wasn't possible to do the program a second time, in order to give others a chance. I'm sure many participants would love to go back again.

19. greendayfan

greendayfan New Member

Congrats to you Tracey!! See I told you that all is not lost! I suppose we are not in the same boat any longer huh. Well it tells me that there is still a chance for the rest of us. So thanks for giving us hope, which is about all I have right now!!

Jodana I really think that you should re-apply. Like I said before you are still really young yet. If this is something that you really want then go for it. As the saying goes the things worth having are the things worth fighting for. I know that this is something that you would be good at.

Jo still no news yet eh? I still have not heard yet either. But as we have seen with Tracey it is still possible, so hang in there O.K.

Well take care all, Chris.

20. BC_Belle

BC_Belle New Member

YAY for you Tracy! It's good to hear you got a call! Enjoy every minute of it and please think of us not yet notified people. Wow, it's so cool that you get to leave so soon, what a rush! Keep us posted on how it goes!