I love winter :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Peever, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Peever

Peever New Member

So two weeks ago I was back in my home town Of Thunder Bay Ontario for a little R&R. So there was a little snow fall on the saturday as you can see here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After I had to snow blow the drive way to get rid of all the snow. For those who dont know what it is, Basically its a big machine that sucks in the snow and shoots it away off the driveway as you will be able to see below =). And dang I look Hot in my shorts! THose who have been reading the SNOW thread will ahve seen me discussing how I wear shorts all the time haha. Well heres some proof :D

[​IMG]

Dang I look Good.

And tis is my doggie Maddie! I miss her :(
    [​IMG]

Also this next picture is from christmas time when I was home for the holidays and this was the snow man I built! It was +6 C outside which is amazing for December 27th. Usually its about uhh-30 C haha.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Isnt winter awesome!

2. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

that is mad! but brilliant!!! i sometimes wish there was loads of snow!!!

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Youre crazy!

4. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

Nice pics!!!

However i'm from Southern Ontario and I can't stand the snow... or the cold...

When i'm able i'm migrating south and not returning lol

5. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Here's my snowman of 09! The hat he's wearing is actually a Wales hat... woooo Wales ;D:

[​IMG]

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Nice snowman!

7. Cicada

Cicada New Member

It was pretty snow that Dan took pictures of. I go to school in Thunder Bay and this winter has actually been pretty warm, which means I only wore longjohns a month or so, you are crazy!!! And you are going to melt in Florida

8. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i think the floor was more white with dandruff than snow in aber...and i haven't yet made a dandruff man!

9. Janey

Janey New Member

Yaaay!! Go snow and hockey loving Canadians! ;D I do love winter as well. There's nothing more beautiful than a sunny winter day with temp aroun -10 Celsius. Purrrfect, you can stay outside all day! ♥

10. Peever

Peever New Member

Hehe -10 is a wonderful temp! You repping Finland I see so that means your surrounded by cold like me! haha. I love -10 Sunny days!

And yes rach I will melt in Florida Ive already decided and agreed to these terms haha.

And I lov the Wales snowman! :D

11. Cicada

Cicada New Member

lol.... I'll have to agree a sunny -10 day is really nice. Thunder Bay is colder but soooo much sunnier that Southern Ontario

12. Pommyy

Pommyy New Member

Oh. My. God.

Are you for real?
    I wish it snowed like that here in australia! haha

13. Cicada

Cicada New Member

It's nice for a couple of weeks... MAYBE a month. but 8 months of winter (just kidding) especially -40 temperatures is not fun. I thought winter was almost over but we've had another cold snap and my car is not happy with me... I'll trade you and move to Australia!

14. Tawn

Tawn New Member

wow, I second that! I would gladly go to australia rather than staying in winnipeg for the rest of the winter! Too bad that the sunny days are often the coldest and have the most brutal windchills.

15. Pommyy

Pommyy New Member

Minus 40?
    and I thought the 20 degrees C day we had today was quite cold.
    I dont think id survive! ;D

16. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

all these temperatures confuse me. all i know is, britain is dull weather-wise. we don't get any extreme colds, but we also haven't had a real summer since i started uni :s

17. Peever

Peever New Member

Lets put it this way at -40 C Your skin can freeze in under 5 minutes. If you get stuck outside without a jacket on our a Touque (known as a beany in other places) Your as good as dead in less than 30 minutes.

As for Pommyy, Yes I am for real haha. YOu adapt to the cold. Though I am a bit of a freak haha.

18. Pommyy

Pommyy New Member

That sounds insane! I'd love to go there!

and i thought englands winters were FREEEZING! ;D

19. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

no us brits just moan and complain about weather that isn't really bad in comparison to other places. it's what we do best, alongside queueing

20. Peever

Peever New Member

Haha well not all of Canada is as cold as here though! The west coast rarely gets below 0C. Though is oes occasionally. Its alot like Englands winters basically lol.