I start in June!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disneydave, Dec 15, 2004.

1. disneydave

disneydave New Member

Hi everybody,

I just heard this week that I will be taking part in the IP from June next year in the UK Pavillion.

Anyone else on the board taking part around this time? Anybody from the interview in London this February?

I'm currently working in Disneyland Resort Paris in the Character and Parade department, which is great but I can't wait to come to WDW.

Would be great to hear from you,

Have a magical day,

David x

2. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Hey Dave

Congratulations!! and WOW about working in the Parade at DLP!! What do you do in it!? I'd love to do that...but scared to go to France cos my French isn't really all that good!!

I'm going to the London interviews in February 2005...can't wait...so excited....so hopefully I might be joining you in FL by this time next year!! :D

There's loads of people on these boards who have just been accepted to start work next year, they've mostly all immigrated to the 'Accepted' discussion boards now...don't forget your roots guys...come back and chat to us too! ;)

Congrats again!!

Ellen xxxx :D

3. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Hey dave!!

Congrats on getting the job!! I was at the interviews in london and am leaving on march 15th (three months today!!!)

Theres me and matt leaving on the 15th anf theres a good few people heading down in june so you wont be alone down there!!! What date are you leaving in June?

How did you find the interview/presentation in London? Th ought the day was so much fun - the presentation was great wasnt it!! I was interviewed by Julie who was really nice!!

Ellen - will never forget you guys!! And anyway - youll soon be migrating to the 'accepted' boards after your interview in february!!!

Michelle xx

4. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

I do hope you we will be meeting you there next year.

Congratulations Dave, that's great news for you :D

5. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Dave! Congrats and will meet you all being well in June!

Ellen like Michelle said you and Sellweger, Frazdog, Emma, Beth, and everyone else will be joining us after feb! this forum was such a support to me waiting for the results and i totally wanna be there for u guys during that stressful time! :)

Marie

6. emma

emma New Member

thanks marie thats really sweet im sure we will need u!

7. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

aww cheers Marie, that's so lovely of you :)

Lets just hope we all get good news!

I'm quite relieved that Christmas is approaching, it gives me something else to focus on other than the interview. if i didn't try and concentrate on something else i think i'd go bananasa :-\

8. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Congrats Dave!!!! When in June do you start? I'm starting June 21st in Canadian f&b.

See you in June!

Sandra :)