I start in June!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by disneydave, Dec 15, 2004.

1. disneydave

disneydave New Member

Hi everybody,

I just heard this week that I will be taking part in the IP from June next year in the UK Pavillion.

Anyone else on the board taking part around this time? Anybody from the interview in London this February?

I'm currently working in Disneyland Resort Paris in the Character and Parade department, which is great but I can't wait to come to WDW.

Would be great to hear from you,

Have a magical day,

David x :)

2. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

wow you must have a pretty smart job man!that'd be amazing.but it's even better that your joining us in the june arrivals crew!you must be so excited...I know i am!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! ;D ;D ;D

Lindsey
    xxxxxx

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Aww wow Congrats dave. Thats so great workin at DLP although i did french at gcse/alevel i doubt id b able 2 cope haha.

well i'm a june starter, do you know the date you are leaving as of yet?

4. Anni

Anni New Member

hi,

i also start juni 21th, german merch. i think, we´ll meet at the airport waiting for the bus-shuttle-arriving-commitee..! 8)

5. SinaHamburg

SinaHamburg New Member

hey!
    im also starting on june 21st...see ya over there :)!

6. Carol

Carol New Member

Hi dave,  ;D WELL DONE ;D i start in june too!! UK merch. We will have the time of our lives!!! ;)

7. disneydave

disneydave New Member

I'll be in merch from 21st June, can't wait.

It's cool working where I am at the moment, but I want the opportunity to work in Disney US.

I'll probably come back to the UK April time I think.

David x ;)

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Aww dave u have the pleasure of being on the same flight as me! u poor thing, i take it ur leavin from london on 21st?

yeah anni & sina we'll b in the same arrival group :)

xxx

9. Marie

Marie Guest

Hey Dave im gonna be working in merch too in the Uk pavillion - starting the week b4 u. Awww Sara im glad u got your flight buddy!!!

10. SinaHamburg

SinaHamburg New Member

hey guys!
    anni and i are gonna arrive on june 20th already! i think you should arrive that day as well! would be cool if we all went to the same hotel and celebrate our arrival... ;D
    ~sina

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

aww have you got your flight details already sina?

yeah marie i am no longer on my own plane 2 disney haha, i bet dave is dreading this already haha, oh well!! now im not alone i feel a bit better, maybe more ppl will appear from cyberspace as well haha ;)

xxx

12. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Sara you have a leaving buddy - yay!!

Congrats on the job Dave!! I interviewed in london with sara and am leaving march 15th for Uk food and bev - looking forward to meeting you out there!!!

I replied to your post on the other board but thought Id reply here too!!! Were you interviewed back in february then!?! I interviewed in london but in november!

Feel I should warn you though that sara is totally crazy so if youre on the same flight as her then be warned!!!! ;) ;D

Only kidding!!! Saras lovely - will def be good if youre on the same flight - someone to share the excitement with!!!

Michelle xx

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

ey chelle u cheeky monkey :p u love me really haha.

yeah i'm so excited now though, i wana go now, this time nxt year we'll b celebrating xmas at disney, how mad is that!!!

14. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol! Yep Sara i still need my flight buddy... cos Lindsey will be flying from london, and i figure Colette and Carol from Glasgow, Kerry from Belfast.. so i need manchester flight buddies! hehe! I'll be fine if i have to fly alone, just worried about the poor people on my flight who will be bored out of their minds by the time we get to orlando!  :)
    Dave like Michelle says ur have a blast with Sara on that flight!

15. DisneyMichelle

Marie - im sure youll have a flight buddy soon!!!

Sara - i do love ya really ;D would be great to fly out with you - you guys are gonna have a blast!!! Those nine hours will fly by!!! ;D

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awwww thanks :-[ :-* well ull b at the other end waitin 4 me, both of u better b haha ;)

xxx

17. DisneyMichelle

We'll be there sara!!! Ready and waiting at you throwin!!!!! ;)

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha michelle ur gona start scaring me :eek: haha

xxx

19. DisneyMichelle

im joking about it but Ive gotta have mine yet!!! Ive not got a clue what they nvolve!!! Although Ive heard rumours that you shouldnt count on being dry at the end of it!!!

And ellen made a cryptic comment on msn the other day as she knows they involve!!!

20. Marie

Marie Guest

Yep we're be there Sara!
    I guess they throw us in the pool or something? Does this happen on the day u arrive when ur jetlagged? lol! uhuh! At least you will still have ur dignity Michelle since none of us will get to see ur throw in!