ICP-Insurance (seven corners??)

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by christy_bee, May 17, 2010.

1. christy_bee

christy_bee New Member

Hi~ I am arriving in 1st June and there are only less than 2 weeks left for me to buy the medical insurance. But the approval process of medical insurance is real long , Did anyone buy from the seven corners? If so, which plans do u go for? And is that we just need to purchase online and print the...receipt to disney then it's ok???

probably there is older posts about that but just wanna make sure if this one would be accepted by Disney....And I don't see the required medical coverage in the well come package, it just say we need to buy medical insurance. Do any of u just buy travel insurance? will disney really check the terms to see if the terms really applies ( as most reavel insurance dun cover work)

i'm soooooooo worried now .. >.<

2. jameshamuk

jameshamuk New Member

I bought the insurance from insure and go

I got the backpackers policy at gold level

It covers everything in the requirements (I rang them to check) and it has been used by several people in previous years

I paid £60ish and its travel insurance too, and theres no excess to pay if you make a claim!!

3. scarlettheart

scarlettheart New Member

I went with Insure and Go too and they gave me a 10% discount cause I was working for Disney. I followed the advice on one of the other forum threads and Insure and Go was recommended. Hope this helps! P.S. If you got the insurance today, they send the documents really quick! Also, it's sent by email too which is really useful.

To get the discount, email gblyth@insureandgo.com
    I wrote:

Hi there,

I am working at Walt Disney World in Florida this Summer and need sufficient medical and travel insurance for my trip and for work requirements set out by my employer.

My working dates are 1st June 2010 to 20th August 2010 and a fellow employee that is going out too told me that by contacting you I could get 10% discount.

I do intend to travel afterwards but I have not made any specific arrangements yet. I was wondering if you could give me a quote please that includes the working dates above and time to travel. I intend on returning to the UK around the 15th September or sooner.

Thank you,
    NAME

Hope this helps! xxx

4. BANGItsLaura

BANGItsLaura New Member

If you booked your flights with STA Travel, they give you a discount off medical insurance, and the cover is pretty cheap and there's differnt levels.
    Call Rachel or Jo in the Oxford branch to see if you can sort anything out :)

5. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

I went with seven corners and got a pretty good deal.

6. helium7suz

helium7suz New Member

I went with Seven corners using the link on the yummy jobs website. The three types are basically the same just the amount the cover is valid for varies.

7. christy_bee

christy_bee New Member

Thanks guys~~ I've finally got mine from Zurich.. there is a plan for student doing intern/study abroad = )