ICP Phone Interview

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by CharlotteSparkle, Oct 7, 2007.

1. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

Aaaarrrgghh!! I've got my phone interview at 3.30pm, I'm so scared!!

Charlotte

2. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

its very informal. think of it as a chat rather than an interview!

3. CharlotteSparkle

it was very informal - i got told at the end of it that they would be asking me to a face to face interview! That's just because I applied last year and passed all of the interviews and got a place but they had no visas, so don't worry if you had a phone interview and didn't get told anything. All of the emails will go out in 3-4 weeks. I'm so happy though!! She even gave me first pick of where to attend my interview, because of the confusion with the summer program this year. WHOO!!!

4. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

omg what happened last year with the visas? you got a place? and they hold the interviews in more than one place to they? where are you going for yours?! sorry questions lol...

5. CharlotteSparkle

lol yeah, I should have been in disney this past summer on a new summer program, on an H2B visa but the US gov had already given ot their allocation of visas so disney didn't get any.

I've got an interview at some pint next month in Liverpool, I think she said there would be interviews in London and Glasgow also.

6. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

i cant imagine how dissaponting that must of been to find out after you'd been accepted that you couldnt go.....good luck for the f2f....