If you got to do your year again....

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by stuart_peters, Jan 22, 2009.

1. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

If you got to do it all over again... what would you do different (If anything)???

I'd go to Cowboys more often! What a great night! I miss it loads... Oh and I wouldn't book my flight home until the day before I was supposed finish work (I got offered an extension that day but couldn't take it :-( )

2. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

2 things: I would have brought my car, it's hard when you're used to being able to go wherever you want, whenever you want. Also makes Wal-Mart trips a lot easier!

I would also have chosen Operations instead of QS F&B. Don't get me wrong, I had the time of my life working in ODF, but I would have loved to have been able to say that I had worked at a cool attraction!

But who knows? maybe my program would have been totally different had I done those 2 things. I loved every minute of my program, so sometimes things happen for a reason. Plus, we all know from "Meet the Robinsons" that messing with the space/time continuum makes things really complicated, lol :D

3. 2005CP

2005CP New Member

I wouldnt change much-id have still taken disney for all i could get off them.Maybe id have travelled out of Florida a bit more

4. arron87

arron87 New Member

Id have not called in so much first 6months. . as I was on a tightrope for my last 6months, which made it exciting. . but I also didnt fancy being deported!

Operations was amazing, OK so dumbo isnt as cool, as people laugh when i tell them. . but the fun we had in fantasyland was unbeatable!