I'm now going March 15th!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Matt Gilbert, Dec 10, 2004.

1. Matt Gilbert

Matt Gilbert New Member

Jason called me today and told me I'm now leaving March 15th instead of June 14th for Merch! How cool is that?! Who's unlucky enough to be going across with me then?! :D ;D

2. Nio

Nio New Member

Hey Matt!

I'm heading there on the 15th also, but from Canada. Where are you coming from??

Nio

3. Matt Gilbert

Matt Gilbert New Member

United Kingdom!

4. Marie

Marie Guest

Hey Matt,
    Were you available to go from March originally? What was your earliest availability date? I know if they changed mine i wouldnt be able to go in March as i have to finish uni :(
    Well you are joining Lindsey and Michelle who are flying out that day too from London!
    Marie

5. Matt Gilbert

Matt Gilbert New Member

mine was 1st february, first day back from vacation in florida! lol! :D

6. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

yay for march 15th WE SHALL HAVE A PARTY!

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Aww yay matt thats great news, ull have a leaving buddy in michelle as she starts then :) aww thats cool that u 2 get 2 go 2getha, i wonder then if someone has changed their mind or somethin from that day!

Sara xx

8. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Hey Matt!!

As you already know Ill be flying out on the 15th with you!! That makes us and Lindsey flying over from the UK that day so far!!

Once christmas is over the time is gonna fly by! especially with your holiday over there in the mean time!!!

Michelle xx

9. Marie

Marie Guest

Hey guys, Hope Lindsey doesnt mind me saying - but she texted me to say that cos she had a visa last yr she is now flying out on the 14th June. I guess Yummy must have swopped you guys round Matt!

10. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Yeah - looks like Matt and Lindsey have been swopped over! At least you know why youve been swopped over now Matt!!

Marie - i guess that means youve got a new leaving buddy in Lindsey then!!

Anyone else flying out on the 15th March!?

11. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Michelle! Hope ur enjoying your weekend. Sorry youve got one less leaving buddy, hopefully more march people will join the boards soon. Hopefully you and Matt will be on the same flight.
    Marie :)

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Aww thats cool, u get to go with lindsey now marie :) still buddyless tut. haha its all good though! it still hasnt sunk in!

xxx

13. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah looks like you got my place. my visa i had last year means i can't get my visa til later so i'm now leaving in june!
    an extra 3 whole months to wait :(...but more time to save i guess! :)

xxx

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah also the added bonus of if u were goin in march, ud b back a whole three months earlier than now ;) so u get to stay later, if that makes any sense haha. sorry i dont make much sense today its this uni work it has prevented any chance of me havin normal conversations!

xxx

15. Matt Gilbert

Matt Gilbert New Member

You may be out there 3 months later, but me and Michelle will know about your throw - in!! ;)

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah u will matt, what a scary thought!! haha

xxx

17. Kaddy

Kaddy New Member

Hey yaaaaaa

I am leaving March 15th , too, from Germany. There are two other Germans who will be leaving that day, Steffi and Vince.
    we all booked the same flight, we will be landing 16.05 in Orlando :)

Greetz

Kaddy

18. Marie

Marie Guest

Theres 3 more arrival group members for you - michelle :)
    Kaddy - I cant believe you know your flights already that must make it seem so real. ur going to Orlando yay!!!

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Oh my that does make it seem real! Wow if i had my flight time i think i'd b on the roof by now! haha

xxx

20. Marie

Marie Guest

lol! Yep just gotta get that visa and flight ticket and thedream will have come true! Its all still so unbelievable!