Initiation

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by ciara_deara, Oct 11, 2007.

1. ciara_deara

ciara_deara New Member

I know people don't want to give a lot away but im really curious about the initiation process you do from people from your own countries when you get to disney. Lol excited but also a bit pannicked my mate told me they made him eat loads of disgusting things blended together and then drink loads of beer after, he was then sick in his bed and was so drunk he slept in it, disgusting i know. Lol im up for pretty much anything except this lol so does anyone want to share some initiation ideas that have been done before? i'd really like to know what im in for!

2. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

I'm pretty sure u wont have to do it if u dont want to...

X

3. ciara_deara

ciara_deara New Member

Lol i'll do whatever, i wanna participate but not eating anything rank lol x

4. Bringing the Magic

Bringing the Magic New Member

I know what you mean. I'm up for most stuff tho i wouldn't mind a bit of a heads up on what could happen. ??? :eek: :D hehe.

5. PrincessPurple

PrincessPurple New Member

I heard it could just be like a cream pie in your face or something - it kinda seems a bit random lol xx

6. DigitalPhear

DigitalPhear New Member

I heard the throw in's got toned down bigtime...The canadians used to do this thing to all the new people called the "car wash" but apparently things were getting so crazy that it began to be considered like hazing...so now I think they just like offer you a drink and pat your ass :p

There better be alot of alcohol involved so I can show everyone my amazing ability to consume it for extended amounts of time. :D

7. Ashley

Ashley New Member

Throw In's are just a bit of fun and its a good way to get to meet everyone
    If your in the UK pavillion we have lads and lassies on a Monday night, I really wouldnt worry about the Initations for that(unless you wanna join UK Lads!!!! :p)

8. ciara_deara

ciara_deara New Member

Give me a few drinks and i'll be fine! nothing i can't manage lol :p im up for out drinking the lads! . . . again x

9. Jorden

Jorden New Member

This sounds more like the UK Lads initiation than the Throw In...........

10. PrincessTink

PrincessTink New Member

Haha! it always makes me laugh how people think something terribles goin to happen. its really nothing to worry about...a little embarrassin but it gives people something to talk to u about. The worst part is sitting in a room listening to evry1 else get thrown in before it's ure turn. UK lads on the other hand is a little different...i'd worry about the initiation 4 that 1. Lasses don't worry, we're not so scary x

11. dannyrock4

dannyrock4 New Member

Yes this is the UK Lads initiation process, the throw in is nothing compared to what they do at UK Lads initiations, so dow worry about it, you'll be fine

12. ciara_deara

ciara_deara New Member

Lol looking forward to it then, thanks for the insight guys. Lol us UK girls and boys know how to have a good time, is the uk initiation the best then? lol i hope we can watch the lads initiation sounds funny!

13. Bryce

Bryce New Member

What is UK Lads? A club or something?

Do all the countries do something or just the UK?

14. Chris-R

Chris-R New Member

You could say its a clu, but more of a drinking club. Every monday some of the countries in epcot (uk, canada, norway, mexico, germany, italy) split into men and women and get very drunk. The uk one is lads and lasses, norway is snikaboo and flikaboo, canadian men is no maam, the rest im not sure about.

Its just an excuse to get very drunk with people who you work with, and tuesdays are the best watching everyone wander round being very hungover (and we've all done it!).

15. lucy_corfu

lucy_corfu New Member

does anyone know anyone that has been thrown out cos of drinking?? are they strict?

16. dannyrock4

dannyrock4 New Member

Not so much the best, but the harsh, u lads is the hardest initiations out of all the countrys, so you do get respect of everyone else. But only the lads with a uk lads shirt is allowd to watch, sorry no uklasses allowed

17. Chris-R

Chris-R New Member

I know of a few people who have been termed because they were drinking, but they were all under 21 and were caught, so as long as you dont need your stomach pumped and your over 21 you should be fine. I've carried many people home because they had passed out and they havent been termed.

18. DigitalPhear

DigitalPhear New Member

This sounds like heaven on earth to me :D

19. CineStephie

CineStephie New Member

cooooooooooooooooool i wanna play!

i wanna join uk lasses!

how do ya join?do ya just turn up on a monday night?

20. ash08

ash08 New Member

wel i no that uk gals have 2 do nofin lol uk lads do
    thats all im sayin, not lokin 4ward 2 mine
    but wil b a lauf
    x