inline skates

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Kaddy, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Kaddy

Kaddy New Member

Hey,

I was just wondering if anyone one of you like to do some inline skating... And I also was wondering if there is time to skate and the opportunity and if it it is a good idea to bring my own inline skates with me, or to buy me some later on.
    Are there others who were thinking about bringing their skates?
    What do the "current" participants say about the opportuinites over there?

Greetz Kaddy

2. charlyboy

charlyboy New Member

Hey Kaddy!!
    Of course there is time to use ur in line skates. Sometimes is knid of useful because u can go skating to vista, wallgreens o mickeys retreat.
    I think you cant use them inside the commons but outside there are some really nice pathways where u can skate.
    Also is a very good exercise.
    So either bringing them or buying them in orlando are both good ideas!!!
    See ya
    Carlos
    Mexico F&B 03- 04

3. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

Yeah you aren't allowed to skate inside the commons, there are lots of little rules like that, but bring them, you might as well and the roads over to the premium outlets are perfect for skating too and from the shops.

4. SinaHamburg

SinaHamburg New Member

hey kaddy!
    i was also thinking about taking my skates with me! but i guess...i´ll get me some when i´m over there as i need new skates anyway :)!!
    ~sina

5. Kaddy

Kaddy New Member

hey

thanks a lot for your replies :)
    I will think about bringing or buying new ones ;)

because they are very heavy.... But I got good ones and they still work. lol

greetz Kaddy

6. Baruch

Baruch New Member

Kaddy..

the best u can do.. is buy new ones in USA.. there are really good inline skates and not too expensive.. by the other hand think about taking yours from home and buying new ones in Orlando.. is gonna be a problem to take those back..

I had a Norwegian roomate who loves to skate.. and he bought 3 pairs of skates not too expensive.. and they´re really great..

u know in Orlando there´s a Vans Park u take the linx 42 in the premium outlet and u get in there.. is not too far is close to International Drive..

any way have fun.. enjoy your program

PS don´t forget going to Miami Beach to skate

Baruch
    http://groups.msn.com/disneyinternationalprogram

Mexican Pavillion F&B 2003 - 2004
    The Commons 2812