Jan 2011 arrivals

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by vbiles, Jul 25, 2010.

1. vbiles

vbiles New Member

I just got offered hospitality for the start date of Jan 22nd 2011.

who else is coming around that time???

Victoria
    Melbourne, Australia

2. Eilonwy

Eilonwy New Member

I am!

I've also been offered hospitality starting Jan 22nd :) Sounds like we'll be spending a bit of time together.
    Looking forward to meeting you eh~

Eilonwy
    Christchurch, New Zealand

3. vbiles

vbiles New Member

Oh that is super exciting!! I am so glad that hospitality over there means hotels instead of being food and bev as it does in Aus.

YAY!!!! starting on the same day!! what company is helping you get over there? STB??

4. Sarz

Sarz New Member

Hi,
    I'm also starting Jan 22, 2011 with the role of Attractions!

Sarah
    Ballarat, Vic, Australia.

Looking forward to meeting you guys!

5. extremesMaster

extremesMaster New Member

Hello,

I have attractions as well...start date 22nd Jan!!!
    :D

Kirk
    Gosford, NSW, Australia

6. vbiles

vbiles New Member

YAY!! more people!!

Hopefully we will be on the same flight over!!! never done anything like this on my own so super scared!! haha!!

7. Eilonwy

Eilonwy New Member

Cool, more people starting on the same day! It's going to be soooo exciting! Can't wait!

Yeah, STB is also in charge of New Zealand ICPs. I've been accepted in May, but have yet gotten the Disney pack or other related information regarding the program. Have you guys received stuff yet? I kind of really want to get started with the Visa process, because I want to buy my flights, lol. Any news on the Australian front?

8. Sarz

Sarz New Member

No, I haven't gotten any more info/disney pack or anything yet. Only thing I have heard since I was accepted is an email saying that Ashleigh from STB received my police check.

I think STB are ging to try and do a group flight so maybe we will all be going over together!

9. tolly1804

tolly1804 New Member

Hi!
    I know its an older thread, but i just got accepted into the Jan 22nd intake in the position of lifeguard:D

Matt
    Gold Coast, QLD, Aus

10. j.fritschij

j.fritschij New Member

Hi everybody!

Congratulations you all! I came back in August from my 6 month ICP at WDW. I had a position in Hospitality as well. I was a front desk cashier and lobby concierge at Saratoga Springs and Old Key West Resort. Being a Disney ICP is gonna change your life (in a good way). I totally loved working for such a wonderful company. So that's why I'm going back in hopefully July or August 2011.

Good luck with everything! And if you need any information, just send me an e-mail: j.fritschij@kpnmail.nl

Jason
    Netherlands

11. rebevm

rebevm New Member

Hi, my name is rebeca, I'm from Mexico and I'm arriving on Jan 16..anyone else?

12. danio

danio New Member

Hi i'm Daniela from Costa Rica and I'm arriving on the 16th of January as well!

13. stephanie.lezcano

stephanie.lezcano New Member

HIII!!

I'm Stephanie! from PANAMA...Start date: January 16th...=)
    Merchandise/QSFB

14. rebevm

rebevm New Member

heeyy nice im Merch/attract.=) puro latiinoo, hay q seguir en contacto=))

15. danio

danio New Member

i'm merch/operations!
    siii me parece!!

16. Marichris

Marichris New Member

Hi everyone!

I am Marichris from Canberra, Australia. I will be starting on the 22nd of January in operations. My twin sister has been accepted too and will be working in quick service food and beverage. Super excited!!! : :)

17. stephanie.lezcano

Hola!!.....como van ustedes con los preparativos para el viaje? les han avisado algo del seguro?

Hi everyone! ....I feel i lil bit stress about the trip!....I think there's so much to do...and so much to know about...Am I the only one?

Things to do:
    Health Insurance...do u know anything about it?
    DS2019 form
    Visa Appointment

18. danio

danio New Member

i haven't heard anything else about insurance, last thing i heard was that CMU was offering us one and we had to take it, that they would e-mail us the details late november..!
    thankfully i have an american citizenship, so i get to skip the visa process :p

it would be great to meet you guys before we get there, if anyone wants to add me on facebook or something, my e-mail is dani_ojeda@hotmail.com

19. stephanie.lezcano

20. MLG

MLG New Member

hi
    has Victoria started working? :-*

I also got offered hospitality for the start date of Feb 16th 2011.

Nice to see you all^_^

Lisa
    China