January 2012 Applicants!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by staceyd1992, Jul 26, 2011.

1. staceyd1992

staceyd1992 New Member

Hi! I know its about 5 months till the application date opens but I just thought i'd make this thread so as January gets closer, people can join in :)

I'd love to get to know other applicants and share tips!
    Stacey
    xox

2. FinchN9

FinchN9 New Member

I'm applying! :D Both excited and rediculously nervous at just the thought of it!

3. ionlydaterebels

ionlydaterebels New Member

Today i finally found what ive been wanting to do since i can remember!

Instead of University being pushed down my throat (yes, my school loves there reputation!) and not getting some boringgg job, ive finally found what ive been looking for. I always wanted to work @ disney land paris since i went when i was 3, but my french isnt spectacular.. Soooo, after visiting disney world resort last november, and then today(well yday, its after midnight!) finding this program i am finally focused on something and i will do whatever possible to reach my goal!

Out goes the UCAS applications and here comes perfecting my CV for january!

im chelsea btw, 17 and from west midlands! xx

4. rynobu25

rynobu25 New Member

I was actually about to start a thread for the Jan 2012 applications :p

My name's Ryan, I'm 18, and this will be my second time applying :)
    I can't wait for the applications to open again... And then the months of waiting following it :(
    xx

5. Chris9Wong

Chris9Wong New Member

Hi! I'm Chris and this will be my second time applying. I'm 21 right now and have literally just graduated from uni. Currently working part time at Hollister and hope to get a role in Merchandise @ Disney :)

6. OliviaSmith

OliviaSmith New Member

Hey guys!

My name's Olivia and I'm 21 next month, just graduated from University and applying for CRP in January 2012! This will be my third time applying for a Disney Program, I applied to the ICP twice when I was at University (got to the F2F interview first time around, only phone interview stage second time) so third time lucky I'm hoping!

I love everyone's enthusiasm :) I hope we get it!

7. staceyd1992

staceyd1992 New Member

It was great to hear everyone's enthusiasm!!
    BTW, my name is Stacey, im 18 from Portsmouth. This is my first time applying :)

After years and years of thinking "wow, just imagine if I could work in DisneyWorld?!", I found the CRP!
    I wish everyone the best of luck, especially those that are applying for the 2nd, 3rd time.
    xox

8. OliviaSmith

OliviaSmith New Member

Ahh Stacey you're from Portsmouth?!! I just graduated from University of Portsmouth. I love your city!!!!!!! <3 I neglected to mention in my last post that I'm from London :D xxx

9. staceyd1992

staceyd1992 New Member

Oh really? Cool! My brother lives in North London, I'd much prefer to live in London! :)
    xox

10. staceyd1992

staceyd1992 New Member

Chelsea, I am completely in the same boat. All of my friends are off to Uni in a few months. Im so glad I didnt accept my Uni offers; while its really good for people that want to get a degree and carry on with education, I cant think of anything I'd like to be doing more than applying to work at Walt Disney World! Im glad I've found someone else that feels the same way! :)

xox

11. amberv13

amberv13 New Member

hey guys!
    i was just wondering if you apply in january if you get all the way through when will everyone be leaving to go to the resort (not the exact date just the months)?
    thanks for the help! :)

12. SamanthaEllen

SamanthaEllen New Member

Heyyy amberv13!

I applied in January this year and had my f2f interview in early june (cant remember phone interview date march/april time!) then mid june some of us got dates :) they were for sept 2011- sept 2012 (I was lucky enough to get march 6th 2012 yayyyy). The majority of people left will get dates this month, if they dont have enough dates available some people will also go on waitlist until a place arises!

So im guessing what im saying is u can go anytime between sept 2012 and sept 2013, or before if they have any dates available :) hope this helps and good luck in applying!!!

Sammie x

13. Missish

Missish New Member

I think it's likely you might go out any time between August/September 2012, right until the end of 2013. If Yummy continue with the applications only being once a year (which they just introduced), they'd need to have almost all of 2013 covered by the people from your round of applications. So there's quite a varied time frame!

14. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Hey everyone. I don't see any old faces but I'm James.

I think I'll be applying in Jan. Shame we can't go out any earlier though.

Good luck everyone.

15. pinksparkles2

pinksparkles2 New Member

Heey everyone!!

I'm applying in January too! Although really disappointed they didn't do an earlier application date as I can only really go out in August/September if I want to be back in time to start a Masters course or graduate job. :/
    ANYYWAYY, not going to worry about that right now! Just excited to apply!

I did the ICP programme last year and absolutely loved it! Would have done it again but I've just done a year in Amsterdam for uni and couldn't squeeze it in. I'm going into my 4th year of uni now at Uni of Kent, Canterbury. I'm 21 and I'm from St.Albans which is North London/Hertfordshire.

The main thing you need to know about me though I guess is ever since I finished working for Disney last year I have been counting down the days until I can go back! I miss it SO much!

Harriet xxx

16. FinchN9

FinchN9 New Member

I didn't mention I'm 21, from North London. Names Ellis! :D I've been going to WDW since I was 20months and have been there abotu 18 times now! Used to be an anual thing with the family which has now passed onto my nephew! haha. Kind of feel like me working at Disney has been a long time coming, plus it has been an amazing part of my childhood and still gives me that 'Anything can happen' feeling!

Can't wait for the app to open and pray I get a phone interview, numbers seem to say thats the hardest part!

17. DisneyKid93

DisneyKid93 New Member

Heyy guys :) My name is Nicky and ive just turned 18 :)
    Im so glad that someone started this post, it'll be good to get to know everyone and support everyone throughout the process :)

This is my first time applying too so pretty nervous but totally excited aswell :D

Oh im from Norfolk by the way :D

Nicky
    xxx

18. **stacey**

**stacey** New Member

Hey guys,

My name is Stacey, im 24 and will be applying for CRP this January. I am excited beyond belief... i wish lots of luck to everyone applying this January! Lets hope we all get in!!

xxx

19. staceyd1992

staceyd1992 New Member

Hi Stacey! Nice name, hehe ;D
    Good luck in your application!! xox

20. Bryony3223

Bryony3223 New Member

Hi, I'm Bryony, 20, from Bristol! I'll be applying in January :)
    Someone I used to work with has been out in Disney doing the CRP for the last year (she's coming back in a week or so) and looking at all her pictures on facebook and all the fun she's had has just made me want to go so so much more! Just so nervous that my application won't be good enough, but fingers crossed eh?!