job place :) :) :)

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by disneydreamer, Jun 6, 2008.

1. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

i found out yesterday im going to be 'left block merch' at Hollywood Studios!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!woo
    although not many people seem to know what left block is!!
    apparently its any of the shops up teh left side towards the mickeys hat

2. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

Congrats! :D

3. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

congrats!!

i worked right block merchandise which is everything on the right side of hollywood boulevard. Actually i might have worked left block.

Either way, one side is

(side i worked) Main entrance carts, Movieland membrobilia, Sids, Mickeys of hollywood, keystone clothiers, hub carts

the other side is

Package pick up, lost and found, Oscars stroller rentals, the dark room, five and dime, La prop room, pin cart near the tip board.

i think thats mostly right!

4. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

yeah its the one with mickeys of hollywood in it..i know that much...all the people at the thign where we got told our places didnt seem to know much about it at all..in fact some jsut plainly said ' i have no idea what that is' i was like great! thanks for the help! either way i dont care i love MGM...ahem i mean 'hollywood studios'

5. *Aliya*

*Aliya* New Member

i'm in Toontown in the magic kingdom!!! yay! really hope i'm in the lovely big shop that all the guests go through to meet the princesses and mickey - that would be ace! xx

6. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

i love magic kingdom! if i wasnt at hollywood that's where id want to be!
    ally-where are living?

7. *Aliya*

*Aliya* New Member

i'm in my lovely bedroom at Vista at the moment - where are u? x

8. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

at chatham...i really like it here but none of my friends are here!