Judgement Day - January 5th

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by mpark90, Jan 5, 2011.

1. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Okay, Sooo..
    Its January the 5th, its application day, (officially) I know a lot of us have already submitted before this day..

I kinda just wanted to make a new topic on the boards too.. but meh.. this is a good enough reason

How long do you think it will be before we hear? i hope they dont drag it on for like 4 weeks.. I might go a tad insane! hahaha

x

2. CazzieAnwyn

CazzieAnwyn New Member

Ahaha you and me both! I sent mine in on the 3rd XD I'm so hoping to get through, I'm like an unstable TNT bomb just waiting to explode! In either Tears =D Or Tears D= Good luck to you on your application though!

3. Missish

Missish New Member

Literally JUST submitted my application. This is how I feel right now:

dfkghfdjkhbgfdjkbfkjbfdkjgbajgb AAAARGH

I am now going to have the fill the next few weeks with as much stuff as I can to take my mind off the waiting.

4. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

i think people will start hearing in about 2 weeks time about phone interviews - just because i think they will do 2 weeks of interviews again and they started giving the interviews before the closing date last time

if i dont get thru this time im not sure if i will reapply again as i think i will be too old :(

incidently i have made a pact this time i am only going to check my email once a day after 6pm as last lot of apps i was checking it like hourly in work and at home. im going to try ansd avoid thinking about it as much as possible (even as i type that i am aware that i have people giving appt tours of patterson court on youtube waiting for me to watch lol)

5. emmazb

emmazb New Member

Just submitted my application!!!!! EEK!

Fingers crossed for everyone applying!!

Em ;D

6. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Haha thank you
    Good luck to all too
    disadvantage of having e-mails sent to blackberry, you just open them up willy nilly thinking it could be anything, then BANG, its a rejection letter, cant even prepare myself.. ive not been rejected, im just saying.. if i was too be, then i couldnt mentally prepare myself hahaha

anyways

Good luck all :) x

7. mushu

mushu New Member

I've been impatient right up til now, but have been training myself not to be too impatient. Now we've got to the 5th and there's nothing I can do til it comes time to choose a date for the phone interview (if I get one! :-X), for some bizarre reason that's made me calmer.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?? Cos I don't!

Very best of magical luck to us all!

8. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

Hey guys, just want to wish you all lots and lots of luck for your applications! In a weird way I'm jealous of you because I know how exciting the application process was, even though it was simultaneously nerve wracking and stressful!

Just in case you were wondering, here is the timescale for the previous (June) application process. I know ours was much longer than the one before us, so I suspect it will also be longer than yours so maybe this could be a worst-case scenario timescale for you to compare!

*Applications for us opened on the 21st June '10. (I applied that morning ;))
    *Myself and some others who had applied early on heard back about phone interviews on the 17th August (others heard later, can't remember exactly when)
    *Phone interviews were any time from the following day all through the next week
    *Applications closed on the 6th Sept
    *Emails were sent out about Face to Face Interviews on the 10th Sept
    *Interviews took place on the 1st and 2nd October in London
    *On the 15th of October emails were sent out with either offers, opportunity lists or rejections.

So all in all, it was a very long process (still on-going for me!!) so I hope yours will be much quicker. I think it usually is in January!

Good luck to you all, I hope you all get good news soon! :) x

9. mushu

mushu New Member

Yep, I pretty much had a (roughly) 4 month timescale from first submitting my app and hearing the results of the f2fs last time around too!

Don't remind me!

10. katie217

katie217 New Member

I just wanted to say goodluck to everyone applying today! Hopefully i will get to see you all sometime soon!!

11. pinkspideruk

hi guys

this is fomr an e-mail i sent Nick before xmas with some questions about various things including time scales:

Thank you for your email. We will be opening applications on the 5th Jan through until the end of Jan.

We will then be hosting interviews at the end of Feb, early March. This means we will be conducting telephone interviews from end of Jan onwards.

We have start dates throughout the year but mainly towards the end of the year.

Thanks,

Nick

12. lil_jessie_babe

lil_jessie_babe New Member

Hiya :)

I'm new here, just stumbled across this forum in my search for more info on the CRP and I'm glad I did. Lots of like minded people about to burst with excitement as I am.

This is my second time applying, I applied in June but wasn't successful so fingers crossed for some luck this time as I want to do this so badly!

The best of luck to everyone applying, fingers crossed we all get to go :p

Jess

13. mushu

mushu New Member

Ooh pinkspider, thanks for that! Although it may just make my impatience worse?!?!

Welcome to the forums Jess, what stage did you get to in June? I've been on the Wait List twice, so I'm back for my 3rd go!

14. pinkspideruk

Hi Jess

I got to phone interviews in June as well but messed my interview up hugely on the phone so its a re-app for me.

I did the programme once already tho as well :)

Mushu - I really think we will start hearing about phone interviews within 2 weeks

15. morrs084

morrs084 New Member

Good Luck to everyone applying!!
    You guys should hear within 3 weeks, if you haven't i'd send a little e-mail inquiring about it.
    Again, Good Luckk!

16. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

i said the photos were cool but i put it in here by accident and i cant seem to see how to delete it so ive modified it to say this which is nothing in particular - random eh?

17. ryanjdixon

ryanjdixon New Member

hii everyone,, i applied on wednesday for this, i know every one is the same i want it so bad but im soo anxious and nervouss ahhhh,,
    how is everyonee ?

18. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Hi mate where are you from, how old are you? There are a few of us chatting in another thread "ATTENTION ALL UK..." it has a list of people from the forums who have applied too.

19. meelie

meelie New Member

Haha numpty :p

I said it on the other thread but just wanted to say Good Luck on here too! Hopefully some of you will be heading out with me on Sept 6th :D All my fingers and toes are crossed for you x x x

20. CazzieAnwyn

CazzieAnwyn New Member

(runs round in circles, arms flailing in the air) Arghh Impatienceeeee I want to know noww D=