July 28th 2009

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by MattSource5, Nov 7, 2008.

1. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

I found out today I'm doing UK F&B July 28th 2009-July 23rd 2010...anyone else got those dates? x

2. Karritada

Karritada New Member

July 28th 2009 :D

Anyone else joining me? :D

3. Karritada

Karritada New Member

haha i just started this thread too...im going :D (i think you already know that though!)

4. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

July 2009 is an awesome month! I'm July 14th. sorry to crash the 28th topic :D

5. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuune

Ill be waiting for you all! =] x

6. bexlea

bexlea New Member

I'm July 28th!!!!! :D

7. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

woop woop! three of us now. one more, and we can form a boys II men cover band!

8. Karritada

Karritada New Member

haha sweet :) gotta love boys II men, all gatecrashers welcome of course :D are you F&B too Bexlea? xxx

9. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

oh now we've coooome, to the ennnnnd of the roooooad!
    although we're only really starting :)

10. bexlea

bexlea New Member

I am F&B yes. Ooh how exciting! Out of interest are you planning on booking your own flights or letting yummy jobs do it for you??

11. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i'm gonna do it myself...looking at virgin from london/manchester. what about you? x

12. Karritada

Karritada New Member

yeah i think im gonna book my own as they are coming in pretty cheap atm...think im gonna try get from glasgow if possible but if not im sure ill be more than willing to travel wherever!just need to find out how long your allowed to be there before the start date!soon as you hit july it becomes much more expensive!xxx

13. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

should be able to get one for about £466...not too shabbs, especially as my daddy is paying half! ;D
    let me know if either of you want to fly together :) x

14. bexlea

bexlea New Member

Yes I will probably be getting mine from Manchester, so would be good to travel with someone. Not sure yet what I'm doing because I have family that live in New York State so might be going to stay with them for a couple of weeks first.

15. Cicada

Cicada New Member

Hey guys, I just got my call today... I am also going July 28!!!! Canadian merch!

16. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

woop woop! 28th july crew is going global! :D

17. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

OMG u guyz are my replacement!

18. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

cool beans, when do you finish?

19. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

July 24th, but depending on things either i get extended or travel and come back for my stuff!

20. Cicada

Cicada New Member

I know it's now the 29th for you guys in the UK, but here it is still the 28th and that means exactly 8 months until we go!! yay!