July 29th Peoples WOOP!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Disney Pippa, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Disney Pippa

Disney Pippa New Member

Hey, I'm going on July 29th from the UK, big callout to anyone else going at this time woop. Congrats everyone (only just found out lol I'm so excited) x

2. mdillon

mdillon New Member

July 29th right here! CANADA

3. nata*

nata* Guest

heey! me too!! from MEXICO!! ;D F&B
    wich area are you going?

4. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

hey, i'm not on the cultural program but i'm coming from the UK on the 20th July for the UCF program ;D

5. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

Hi Pippa! Looks like its just you and me on here for 29th July so far..

6. Disney Pippa

Disney Pippa New Member

YEY! all these new ppl to meet lol. Well done Briar Rose :D which airport were you thinking of flying from? x

7. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

It'll be Manchester I think! What about you?

8. Disney Pippa

Disney Pippa New Member

Cool. I'm probably gonna fly from Manchester too. I cant wait now lol. ;D

9. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

Me neither! What role are you doing?

10. Disney Pippa

Disney Pippa New Member

I'm going into f&b how bout you?

11. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

f&b too! i'm kinda nervous about it!

12. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

Wow, two girls, both flying from Manchester, on the same date, on the same program, to do the SAME role! Coincidence or what?!

13. laurenn25

laurenn25 New Member

heya guys
    just thought i would let you know that i also start on the 29th of july in food and beverage too!!!
    i am sooo excited and cant wait for these few months to fly. i also might be flying from manchester or birmingham. who you guys flying with?

14. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

Ooo wow another person!! Wonder if we'll all be working together then? I haven't booked any flights yet, just waiting to sign forms first. But I definitely want a direct flight! What about you? Were you at the March 4th interviews?

15. laurenn25

laurenn25 New Member

yeh i was at the interviews ont he 4th of march. at the chez gerard restaurant?who did you have your interview with? yeh dads booking my flight but not untill i have the paper work. i think i am flying out on the thursday or friday before tho so i can climatize because i know how hot it is lol. when is it that we find out where we will be stopping? will that come with all the paperwork?x

16. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

I had mine with Heather, what about you? Yeah I was thinking of flying out a couple of days before so I'm not jet lagged and just stay in a hotel but I'm worried about getting to the Commons! I know Disney can pick you up from the airport but not from the hotel. I'm not sure when we'll find out where we'll be, I guess either in the forms or when they actually give you your apartment key when you arrive. Whereabouts are you from? xx

17. laurenn25

laurenn25 New Member

i live in nottingham, thats why i am flying from either birmingham or manchester. where abouts are you from? i dont think i can get a flight out after friday tho soo looks like i am going early but apparently theres a hotel right across the road/highway from disney headquarters so i am gna look into that.i might stay on international drive. its all about what if atm sooo...i had my interview with roger.how did your interview go then?well its going to be good if you got the place lol.i wish we were told who we will be sharing accomodation with before we go so everyone kinda knows eachother if u get me?

18. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

Yeah definitely, but I bet they wont tell us till we get there, at least we can kinda get to know each other on here. I live near manchester! I thought my interview went well, felt more like a chat really. Was f&b your first choice? xx

19. laurenn25

laurenn25 New Member

so you had to travel further than me to your interview. did you stop stop in london for the night or did you travel that morning? i set out at 2 that morning so i was exhausted when my interview came.no merchandising was my first choice because i have lots of experience but at the end of the day, i wasnt bothered what i did sooo.how about you? i was really nervous about my interview and worried all night but then i had it and couldnt believe what a fuss i had made, it was like a chat aswell.xx

20. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

Yeah I ended up travelling to London the day before, and then I stayed for 2 nights because I didn't know how late my interview would be. Merchandising was my first choice too cos I work in the Disney Store so I think I'd know what I was doing! F&B will be a completely new thing to me. I was soo nervous the night before too, but when I got there and saw the presentation, it just made me more excited than nervous! xx