June 10th people...

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by LauraJayne, Dec 4, 2011.

1. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Hello successful cast members :D

This is just a little thread for those of us heading to Disney world on June 10th as we don't appear to have one here yet.

It'll be great to get to know everyone a little better :)

I'm going to be working operations, what is everyone else doing?

2. Helloo, June 10th also! Probably will be flying from London.

Merchandise :D

3. bethan92

bethan92 New Member

Hiii, I'm on merchandise :)
    Probably going to fly from London tooo!

4. sophiet16

sophiet16 New Member

Hey, I'm a character performer and can't decide whether it'd be cheaper/better to fly from Manchester or Gatwick, I'm from the midlands so it's about the same distance to both. So excited! x

5. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

yay June 10th people :) I'll be flying from manchester, so I guess I'll meet all you London flyers there :) it is cheaper to fly from london than manchester but it just depends how much it'll cost you to get to london :/ I'd check it out if I were you sophie :)

congratulations everyone :)

has anyone not visited disney world before? x

6. LauraK91

LauraK91 New Member

Yay, I'm going on June 10th too, my role in the show is Lifeguard, wahoo :)

I'm probably flying from Manchester; I think Virgin flights are direct,but if fly with BA or someone else, I will probably fly from Manch to Orlando via London, so will meet some of you in London maybe?

So exciting...when are you all planning on booking flights?xxx

7. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

woop :) we will find everyone going on June 10th :D yay! that's cool, yeah you can connect :) you're going to have one amazing tan :D

I think I'll be flying direct with virgin from manchester as long as the pennies allow, I'd say book no later than the end of January, prices will go up the closer we get to June, but right now you've got time to do some flight investigation :)

8. Becca:)

Becca:) New Member

Heyyy :)
    I'm going out for June 10th too!
    I'm in housekeeping! So excited! xxx

9. chanm002

chanm002 New Member

10. Lauren55

Lauren55 New Member

Hey has anyone booked their flights yet for this date?

I was looking at flying on the 11.20am flight Gatwick- Orlando. Although i'm actually going Edinburgh-Gatwick-Orlando. Will any of you be on this flight? :)

11. Becca:)

Becca:) New Member

Hi,

I just booked my flight today, going from Manchester at 11am on the 10th with Virgin. I know there are 3 other girls going on this flight too atm! :) xx

12. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Hey, I will hopefully manage to book this flight too!! :D just gotta wait before I can though, so I hope I get to travel with you all :D so exciting, especially now finally have my CRB form :D

13. sophiet16

sophiet16 New Member

hey lauren! i'm on the gatwick flight but it's virgin, is that yours or are you flying with ba??xxx

14. Lauren55

Lauren55 New Member

That one that I was looking at was with BA. I've still not booked anything though so I still might be on your flight ha x