June UK IP Visas

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by SaraC, Apr 21, 2005.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Hey all

a little bird told me... well dave actually, that we should expect our visa forms to arrive in the next couple of days, knowing the british postal system i'm guessing anythin from today through monday.

Just thought i'd post a topic so we all know when we've received them, and can try and see if its possible to get the same date at the embassy

i won't know if mine's come til later on today, but i'm aiming on 23rd may to head down to london.

Anyway people another thing 2 do and get sorted now :D

Sar xxx

2. Carol

Carol New Member

I got my info through this morning - special delivery!

The 23rd sounds fab!

Cant believe this is all happening so fast!!! :eek:

I am going to call the embassy this afternoon to make my appointment. AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D

3. Marie

Marie Guest

Mine arrived too! Well excited! I chased the postman up the stairs of my building to get it! My doorbell is broke and he'd left one of those card things!

One question the on the I797b mine says page 1 of 3 but theres only actually one page with a stamp on the back. Is this just cos my second names early in the alphabet? Its got peoples second names from A to H. I saw your name Carol and Sara's (b4 u ask me sar!)
    23rd june sounds great... im gonna book mine later today... once any june lot get a time on 23rd May would u mind posting so we can all try and get same time?
    Thanks
    xxxx

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol 23rd may mate, well b there in june u prune and it rhymes lol! just at uni now got me presentation in 20mins then im comin home so ill fill it out!

tryin for 23rd for sure ;) so all good people!

xxx

5. Carol

Carol New Member

Oh man, this is crazy stuff!!!

6. feeona

feeona New Member

Im warning you, as soon as you get the form through ring the embassy and get your appointment. Its getting really busy at the moment with everybody wanting visas for the summer. I have my appointment for the 28th April, I booked it well over a month ago and it was the earliest i could get!

7. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

got mine through too guys!

I've been put to the Belfast embassy :( dunno y as I asked for London but hey....IRISH ACCENTS!!!....yay! but sucks I cant meet the ones I havent met yet!

on the bright side i dont have to try and figure out a mutual date! But unfortunatley thats coz I'll be on my own!haha

xxx

8. Marie

Marie Guest

Thanks Feeona :)
    Im going to do mine today...
    Fingers crossed May 23rd...

Linz - its such a shame u got Belfast... though at least ur get to meet all those irish guys... u lucky thing!

xxx

9. Carol

Carol New Member

Its weird linz cause I asked for Belfast and got London. It would be so much easier for me to go to Belfast.

10. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

Have you rung jason to check its right?? though Im sure it is! we were siting next to each other when he asked what embassy so im guessing he just wrte the wrong thing on the wrong form!

at least colette's going to london too!

I'm in the process of trying to get to glasgow again carol! shopping trip in order!

xxx

11. Carol

Carol New Member

Hee hee, i wish i had the money for a shopping trip.

I have started seeing a guy Linz - he is so nice, a drummer in a band called Fade. I havent stopped partying for about two weeks, infact I have been home only 3 nights!!

12. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

ahhhhhhh noooooo! is this not exactly what your mum didnt want!haha

but awww cute at the same time!haha

xxx

13. Marie

Marie Guest

Awww Carol im so happy for u... it sounds like you're having a blast.

I think im gonna call embassy now and book apointment get it sorted... so i can go out...
    I'll try for May 23rd.

xxx

14. Carol

Carol New Member

How did you know that?!! She hads been going off her head at me about it. To be honest though it is really good cause he knows i'm going away so we are just making the most of every and I mean every moment!!!!!  ;D   ;D   ;D  ;)  ;)  

Marie - i tried calling from work but its only the principle that can authorise that type of call. I am going to have to wait till I get home tonight before I can fone - least they are open till 8xx

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

awww you had said that your mum was warning you not to meet any men when we were in glasgow!

let us know marie!

xxx

16. Marie

Marie Guest

aw well u guys have over 7 weeks!
    Would have been good if ur work had authorised it 1.30 a minute and all!

Right im going offline to call them :)
    xxx

17. Carol

Carol New Member

Linz - Oh thats right!! It is hard!! He looks like Ian Brown in his younger day's he plays the guitar as well as the drums! He has a great voice and we have had one hell of a time over the last 2 - 3 weeks. It is just the thing - you meet someone you really like as you are planning in going away for a year! Well if he wants me that bad he will wait!! How is your man - footballer?!xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marie - yea keep us updated and let us know what they sound like!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awww linz how crap is that? i dont know if mine has come or not, im off home in 5 minutes tho, so i shall come online in a bit, marie let me know ur appointment time and ill call up see what i can get!

love yas

xxxx

19. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha i havent spoken to him in like 2weeks! no interested anymore!haha he was cute! but a bit too serious! so i ogt outa there quick!

xxxx

20. Marie

Marie Guest

ITS BOOKED MY APTS AT 2.15PM ON MAY 23RD!

Im well relieved thats sorted it took over 5 minutes... it seemed to ring for ages once i pressed the key to book an apt. The woman i spoke to was really nice... she was like was like Q1 are u sure... she asked me a couple of times if that was the visa type... then she went away for a few minutes to talk to someone then came back. She said the apts were available from may 18th. And she said u caan do the computer form as many times as u need too so longs the one u bring to the embassy is correct.

xxx