Just A question About your interview?????

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by DisneyTracy, Oct 27, 2004.

1. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

Hey Guys!

In your interviews did you guys get asked a lot of questions abotu canada? I only got a question asked about Vancouver.... what i love about the city and then i had to try and explain to Mary what stanly park was like!! What were your guys questions like??????/

Thanks alot Trace!

2. DigitalPhear

DigitalPhear New Member

I got asked if I would dye my hair back to its natural color when I go down to disney. 8)

3. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

ha ha yeah! I got asked if i would be willing to take out my Scrumper Aka Smiley Peircing!! I said Of course, want me to do it now!! ha ha!!!

4. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

I was asked what I would say if someone asked me what Canada was like. I then babbled on about the country and sort of narrowed it down into my province and what its like here. I was expecting more Canada questions as well, I was all set to answer those questions and they never came. Scott, I already colored my hair back brown before the interviews, I had blonde highlights which I later found out were acceptable, whoops!

5. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

I was asked about what I was going to do in Calgary. That sort of threw me off cause I had only been in Calgary for less than 24 hours. So, I said something about the tower, the Saddledome and the zoo. Finally, she asked me what I would tell people they had to see while they were in Toronto. Now, there's a city I know. ;) So, being the biased hockey fan that I am, I said the Hockey Hall of Fame, a hockey game (as soon as they're playing again), the CN Tower, museums, the theatre district. We even had a little laugh about the Bata Show Museum. I'll assume that it's looks like I know my own city, although I was worried when she started asking about Calgary.

6. DigitalPhear

DigitalPhear New Member

awww Jo! Those highlights were sexy!

PUT EM BACK! :eek:

7. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

hmm i kinda took over the interview and told her whatever i wantd about everything.. just didnt stop talking from the moment i got in there

:)

Jossy

8. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Scott, I didn't know you when I had highlights? Yah, I kind of miss them, I was sad the day they were gone. I think I even posted about it, yikes! If you watch those Extreme makeover shows, I always think its funny how people won't cry about getting plastic surgery but they cry the instant a hairstylist puts scissors to their hair.

9. Tazzy

Tazzy New Member

To be honest, I didn't think they were going to ask any questions about Canada or the city. Which threw me off because she asked me about Toronto and I was prepared for all of the other questions except that one. I think everyone got simular questions. :)

Gary

10. DigitalPhear

DigitalPhear New Member

Uhh..ya see Jo..I *knew* you didnt have them when I saw you..I was just...saying you were...all gorgeous no matter what did with your hair. 8)...right....but you should still put them in :D..again.

11. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Annnn, well thanks Scott, that's a very nice compliment ;D Though I know you really thought my hair was highlighted at the interviews :p

12. Louisa

Louisa New Member

well in my interjuw I told them I was original swedish so they wanted me to draw the borderline between norway and sweden and I had to explin what a "lefse" was.

Louisa, Norway