kevin from the commons!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by kevinb6285, Apr 18, 2005.

1. kevinb6285

kevinb6285 New Member

Hey guys,

I arrived here on March 30th, its so much fun here and you have so much to look forward to. I'm writing this email from the Disney learning center at Epcot and am starting work shortly. Any questions feel free to ask, Cant wait to see you all here in gorgeous Florida, you WILL love it! Kev :)

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

wow!! great!!!!!!!!! whats it like over ther????? ;D ;D do u have time on the day u get ther to go shopping???????/

how r y? ;D ;D ;D 8) ;D ;D ;D

3. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

hey kev!

What sorta shifts you have to do then?

what was the throw-in like?

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

ur strting shift in a mo!!!!1 whats ur costume like?? ;D :D

5. Melissa

Melissa New Member

Hey Kevin. Nice to meet you. I'm Melissa from Hong Kong. I'm on the IP working in Florida for 3 months in F & B. My fd and I don't know much about the place and the programme. We have NEVEr been to the USA or Disney. I wonder if you can kindly share your experience with us. :D

6. Anna

Anna New Member

Hi Kevin,

Glad to here its as good as I imagine!!! I only have a week till I come over, see you then :D

7. Nessa

Nessa New Member

Hey,

How many ppl arrived the same day as u? and what was it like meeting everybody who u are living with?

Love Nessa xx

8. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Kev,
    Hope ur enjoying merch, whats it like?
    Keep enjoying disney,
    see u in 8 weeks,
    Marie
    xxx

9. loops_li

loops_li New Member

Wow, that is so exciting! I also what you to tell us what your throw in was like! And what your first shift is like? Good luck with it tommorow! Also, what are the 'Disney look' lecture like?

Lianne
    xxx

10. Emybb5

Emybb5 Guest

Wow Kevin !

That sounds really cool !

I'm leaving in a week and I have so many questions...

How is life out there ? How is your job ? Do you like it ? Do you have time for your leisure : shopping, going to the beach, partying, sports, ect. ? Do you get money enough to buy what you want ? How were your first days ?
    ETC.
    I'm so curious...

See ya in a week !
    :D
    Emily

11. Gem

Gem New Member

All i am going to say is that i am soooooooooooooo jealous and carnt wait to join u!!!

xXx

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hey again kev!!

hehe i know ur havin fun so u said on msn the other night, see u out there in 9 weeks time. everyone seems to be making good use of the epcot comps!

xxx

13. Gem

Gem New Member

Im guessin the commons computer rooms must b busy??? Meh y wait when u can hop to epcot and use the computers there, write a few e-mails then go round epcot ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

xXx

14. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

KEV im SOOOOOOOOO jealous of you.....5 months to go!
    im happy to hear its as fun as we all hoped it would be. Gonna be a blast when the rest of us arrive!

Sheena

15. kevinb6285

kevinb6285 New Member

sorry about the delay! im here again

Sorry it took so long to reply to you all. I'll try and include as much info in this message as possible in answering all of your quesations!

It's so much fun here, seriously. At first you will be like everone seems so settled and you may be a bit worried if you will setlle in but YOU WILL! You will think we are all a big mad bunch of people when you arrive, especially at your throw-in (welcome party) that's going to be so much fun! I've been really busy at the moment but when I wake up knowing I have work it isn't so bad. The bus journey is boring yeah but as soon as your at work having swordfights with kids whilst being dressed up as a pirate and playing football in the streets you soon forget that your actually at work and that you are getting payed to have fun!

The first week may seem a bit boring, but it's not as bad as people say it is! If you intend to but tickets for seaworld or universal then but them when you get here, that way they are payed for and you don't have to worry about them. I have yet to have my account set up, it takes a while, you will recieve paychecks but you can either wait to cash them in or exchange them at the local supermarket for cash!

Weather is great, the pool is really nice, pleasure island is so much fun, work is cool but most importantly everyone is so nice. People will accept you for who you are and what you like. No one is judged, we are all like one big happy family! And for any new UK lads joining us, good luck with your initiation!

Right, i must laze by the pool, I have a day off today, be good to hear from you all. Cant wait to meet you guys!

Kev

:)

16. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

ok am dreading my initiation now! lol.

wot am i in for when i get there, being a UK guy? :s

Bry

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awww all good kev ill b seein u in 59 days! the second person who has 2day off that i know... alright for some of u!! glad you're settled in you've almost been there a month now bet it doesn't feel like that!

Sar xx

18. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Nothing is to be said about the throw-ins!!!! :-X 8) ::) It is a well kept secret!!!

Aww Kev good to hear you have so much fun!!! Enjoy it to the maxx!

Julia

19. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

lol
    that aint fair! i am dreading it now... but at same time dead excitied! lol

Bry

20. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

LOL Hey I didn't even know such a thing existed before when I arrived. You know too much already ;) It's all good fun, no worries!!!

Julia