Keys to the kingdom!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Beth, May 25, 2006.

1. Beth

Beth New Member

Hey guys!

Not long til I jet off on hols to Orlando! May not of made it for the year but am so exciting about my two weeks! Feel such a big kid! ::)

Anyway was wondering if anyone knew the best way to book 'keys to kingdom' and the epcot one where you go round on the thingees? Have info of the WDW website but it only provides an American number - is there any other way?

Also is it possible to book specific tables in epcot? - thinking rose & crown, fireworks etc!

Any other suggestions?
    :D ;D :)
    Thanks in advance folks!
    x

2. Ona

Ona Member

Hello!

Keys to the kingdom is awsome! :) I did it on holiday a few years ago now. Great fun. Just call wdw-play (001-407-939-7529 from the Uk or 407-939-7529 from you hotel in fl, local calls should be free ;)) The Epcot segway tour can be booked on that numer too. :)

As for specific tables; alas, that is not possible. It's actually the foodies in the rose & crown's most frustrating question. Folks get awfully annoyed. ::) :)

Ona x

3. LisaMouse

LisaMouse New Member

hiya guys

i may sound completely dumd bere bu can i ask what is keys to the kingdom?

4. Stephanie

Stephanie New Member

Hey Lisa! The Keys to the Kingdom is the backstage tour at the Magic Kingdom. They take you down into the utilidors... etc. It's really cool, I did it a few years ago.

5. LisaMouse

LisaMouse New Member

hey
    wow that sounds sooo cool must look into doing that whilst im out there.
    cheers

6. adjonline

adjonline New Member

There is a cast discount for backstage tours.

7. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

And actually CM's usually get Key's to the Kingdom for free (and other selected tours) on certain days!

8. adjonline

adjonline New Member

Even better :D

(I'm presuming not Segway though :()

9. monkian

monkian New Member

free cool, i've always wanted to do that tour!

10. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Hi Beth!

Have a great holiday!! Hope to speak to you before you go, cos ive not chatted with you for ages !! Maybe see you on msn soon? ;)

xxx