knowledges that could improve my chances in the interviews to the international

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by hola1279, Dec 15, 2004.

1. hola1279

hola1279 New Member

Hi everyone!!
    I just would like to improve my knowledges cause I have to wait a couples months before applying to the international programm so by then I was wondering if there are any skills that could help me do a better impression .....Thxs alot hope to hear from you soon
    Mélanie (Canada)

2. Lady

Lady New Member

Hey Melanie,
    Welcome to the boards, they were ahuge help for me during the application process. If there was anyway in the next few months that you could get a job somewhere that is tourist or Disney related that might help, but really I think it all comes down to the in person interview and whether or not they think you're right for the job. Just try to be as outgoing and smiley as possible! Good luck!

Chelsea

3. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Hi Melanie!!

I agree with Chelsea - the most important thing is to be outgoing and friendly in the interview. They dont want one word answers. My interview became more of a conversation than a interview!! Just remember to be yourself and SMILE!!!!!

Good luck with your application!!

Michelle xx

4. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Mel.

I also agree,
    Hey u know to ge the job is a plus, but not a requisite.
    Just be urself, smily and positive.
    I know it hard not getting nervous, but hey it is just 5 minutes.
    Just smile, always look at the interviwer in the eyes. And answer as good as u can.
    And I bet u will have the job.

See ya
    Robb ;D

5. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah the main thing is to be yourself. make sure you have an answer to the basics

ie 'why disney' and 'how will you cope living with up to 8 other people'

dont think of it as an interview. they make it just like a conversation. they do try and make it easier and relaxed for you, so just let them. its a very relaxed athmosphere. dont worry!

xxx