Little Disney Things That Make You Smile

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ~Disney_Princess~, Sep 12, 2008.

1. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

This might sound funny to some people but I think most people on here will get it...are there ever those little disney things you notice that make you smile a bit? Like for example I found some alphaghetti in the shape of Disney Princesses hehe I got a few cans lol. And whenever I see little dirls with Disney T-shirts or backbacks I'm just like awwww. Even better is when people around my age have Disney stuff (like i do ;)) Haha I hope I don't sound too weird lol.

2. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I bought a disney top out of river island the other day and i feel so much better when i have it on, it gives me hope for the day, i love it. Also i eat raisin and oatmeal cookies which remind me of Disney because of something i tried that was similar there.

3. leeds disney fan

leeds disney fan New Member

Two of my folders or uni are Disney, 1 tigger and 1 Eeyore and these always make me smile, not only because they are Disney but also because 1 of my lectures absolutely hates them, he doesn't see it as professional but i do especially with the dream of working for Disney one day they keep my dream alive through the sometimes boring lectures

4. cowza

cowza New Member

Walking past subway and seeing 'chicken and bacon ranch' subs. I think it's the only place in the UK you can get ranch. So big in america... haha! And I lived off that exact sub when I worked at Disney haha.

5. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

ariel car toppers that are mickey or minnie shaped make me smile. :)

6. cowza

cowza New Member

Antenna toppers for sure!

UK mystery...

Why is it Disney is not liked so openly in the UK, yet the Mickey antenna toppers are always guarenteed to get stolen when you bring them back!?

7. jimbolico

jimbolico New Member

Ok In Mexico the antenna toppers are so in right now, and i brought from my las trip a few, and they stole 3 already, so we decided to not putting any more

8. Cicada

Cicada New Member

My mum puts strings on her antanae toppers and hangs them from her rear view mirror to prevent them from being stolen. She has lots for all different seasons

My little Disney thing is that I use Disney Resort pens for taking notes with.... they are the best pens ever! and they are Disney so they are good during a boring class

9. ~Disney_Princess~

Looking at my Disney pin collection makes me smile ;D

10. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Look through my HCoE CM book with all the guest letters...it makes me cry too though!

I have so many aerial toppers...I'm planning on buying lots of little springs to stick them to the boot cover in my car! I too have different ones for different occasions ;) It's a graduation one right now.

Seeing WDW adverts on Tv makes me smile..cos then I get excited about my holiday :D

11. Seeing Disney in the UK makes me smile everytime.

Louisa .... they make me cry rather than smile lol. Especially the current one. I remember that feeling oh too well...

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

It makes me smile when i look at my disney firgurines which sit on my desk and our family photo from our holiday to Florida last year which is in a Disney frame.

13. cowza

cowza New Member

When the cupid shuffle comes on my ipod... it really is a CP thing. I've yet to meet anyone outside of Disney who has heard of this song haha.

14. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Oooh When I hear 'Magic Kingdom in the Sky'... it makes me think of th awesome video the IP09'ers are going to make (they don't know it yet!) if I get the job!

And normally the ads make me really depressed...but now I know I'm going on holiday that has changed!

15. ~Disney_Princess~

Yah the adverts do it for me too (I've cried watching them at times lol) The music is the thing that makes it I think. And just listening to Disney music in general lol.
    Seriously I don't think anyone else I know feels this way about Disney stuff it's so good to know I'm not the only one. I feel a little crazy sometimes haha.

16. Freckles

Freckles Guest

i bought some mickey shaped pizzas the other day...they were wholemeal so were quite different in taste...tescos if anyone is wondering, £1.69 for two small ones.

i loved it in disney itself when the window cleaners sprayed int he shape of mouse ears!! so now when our house window cleaner comes i expect him to do it too lol!!!!

17. ~Disney_Princess~

I want those pizzas haha

18. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Those Mickey pizza's are sooo good, they do mickey shaped potato thingy's and mickey shaped chicken nuggets too!! you can have a whole Disney Dinner!! ;D

19. Freckles

Freckles Guest

thats awesome., i didnt know about the chicken nuggets. are they from tesco too?

The music in the new nokia advert reminds me of disney...just at the beginning as they start to draw...dont know if anyone else thinks the same.

20. Mr. Mortell

Mr. Mortell New Member

Disney Chicken Nuggets?! :eek:

I MUST FIND THEM~!