Liverpool November 18th F2F

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by StevenC, Nov 7, 2009.

1. StevenC

StevenC New Member

I haven't seen a liverpool thread on here... apologises if there is... no doubt I'll find it immediately after I post this lol!

Anyway I'm Steven... though to F2F interview at Liverpool on Wednesday November 18th for ICP 2010... getting there for 9am.

Are there any others out there or is it just me?! lol ^_^

x

2. Si-Keo

Si-Keo New Member

Me 2 - so don't worry u arent on ur own! There are 3 people I know who are also going to Liverpool on the 18th so thats 5 of us! Ha!

3. StevenC

StevenC New Member

Oh yay! Our kind does exist haha ^_^

I shall look forward to seeing u there then mr =)

Should be fun! =D

4. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

I'm going to Liverpool as well :) x

5. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Typical... after successfully changing my date to Aberdeen (a date I could make!), I find out about this one I could have made!
    Was at Liverpool interviews last year, twill be fun! :)
    xx

PS - Good Luck :)

6. hevzzz

hevzzz New Member

I'm coming to this one :D can't wait to meet everyone! xx

7. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I'll be in liverpool!!! So excited/nervous, look forward to seeing you all there :-D

8. hevzzz

hevzzz New Member

ooo you're from durham!! i've been there :) xx

9. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

yey Durham! I've lived here forever, kind of bored of it now though.

Is anyone else staying in liverpool the night before the interview? Trains from durham are crazy so i'm gonna head to liverpool the day before juuust to be safe :-D

10. BANGItsLaura

BANGItsLaura New Member

OMG, you're all going to liverpool. Nice to hear!
    I'm Laura btw :)
    See you all there and goood luck!!!
    ;D

11. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

If your staying over the night before, or if not, if it's at John Moore's like last year it is walkable from both Lime St and the Travelodge.... maybe walk it the night before, or you can make a fool or yourselves in a taxi like we did last year, paying £5 for a 2 minute ride... it's like a 5 min walk! :D

Good luck!
    xx

12. StevenC

StevenC New Member

my friend lives in liverpool and attends LJMU so im staying with her haha... very handy!

13. hevzzz

hevzzz New Member

i'll be getting the train from manchester in the morning and it gets into liverpool lime street at 8am so i'll be hanging around on my own for an hour until i can go register! wish i could stay over the night before but i can't really afford it :(

14. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

I think i'm going to get the train aswell. If I do i'll be there at 8 as well x

15. tito2502

tito2502 New Member

I'm going to Liverpool too :D

Getting the train from Aberystwyth and staying 2 nights. ^_^ Anyone fancy a drink?

16. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

if your train goes through Warrington Central then i'll be getting on your train lol x

17. hevzzz

hevzzz New Member

i'm not sure if it does as i've never been to liverpool before but we should check and then if it does i can meet you on the train :D will be nice to know at least one person! x

18. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

if it doesn't we can meet up at Lime Street if you want? x

19. BANGItsLaura

BANGItsLaura New Member

I think we shall be on the same train! However, I am going to humilate myself and pay the £5 taxi fair for the 2 minute ride, better to be safe than sorry! Coz I know that if I walked I'd get lost, trip over into a puddle or something equally as horrifying.
    So yes, i shall be getting the train from either manc piccadilly or oxford road which should arrive there at either 7.49 or 7.57, depending. Anyone else doing the same?
    :-*

20. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

If you wait for me i'll split the taxi fare with you because I was going to get a taxi anyway for the same reasons lol x