London 26th people!!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by andrew93, Oct 12, 2012.

1. andrew93

andrew93 New Member

Aaawwww yeahhh Disney HQ!!!
    How many of us are there? :D

2. gldc

gldc New Member

I made it through too! WOOOP!

3. andrew93

andrew93 New Member

woo hoo! congratulations!! xd

4. Disneymad1993

Disneymad1993 New Member

I made it through!!! Yay! So excited to go to Disney HQ!!

But prices for flights from Belfast are ridiculous!! For me to fly in Thursday night and go home Saturday (cause I don't want to be rushed on Friday) it's £209!!! :O But it'll be worth it :D

5. banable

banable New Member

Yeeyyyy!! Congrats everyone!! Im already looking at and going through all the things we need to bring to the interview. I heard we get put into pairs this time, I wonder who I will get put with!! I'm VERY EXCITED!! I convinced myself I didnt get through this time because I didnt want to hype myself up and be dissapointed like last year. But now.. I just ran into my housemated bedroom and started jumping on his bed!! Haa.
    The flights will def be worth it. I work at a Nightclub and Iv just made my supervisor to let me have it off so I wont be rushed to get home on the Friday night!!
    What positions are people interested in??

6. andrew93

andrew93 New Member

ahh yayy!! it's so exciting!!
    I don't really mind what position to be honest, as long as i get a chance to be on the program xD
    but if i had open choice, I think i'd choose attractions!
    how about you guys? :)

7. Disneymad1993

Disneymad1993 New Member

I'd like to work in Operations, Quick food, Full food, Merchandise and Character Attendant :)

8. Carnell

Carnell New Member

I got this one too =] I'm kinda glad its early and kinda not glad that it is =p glad so I might actually get to go round London a but, not glad as it means I have to either leave stupidly early that morning or get there the night before and stop in a hotel =\ oh we'll, it'll be worth it =D

I'd be happy with whatever I get cast in but I think I'm going to go for merch, attractions, character attendant and park greeter. Maybe more, I haven't looked at the list yet =p

9. elastigirl

elastigirl Guest

Hey, I've got an interview that day! Transport and accomodation is pretty pricey, though. It'd be cool if everyone was planning to stay in the same place/meet up the night before or something.

10. Lucy182

Lucy182 New Member

i have the interview too! Its quite difficult planning how to get there though! :eek: need to try sort it ASAP! :)

11. elastigirl

elastigirl Guest

I was looking at hotels and such, it's all really expensive. I wondered if all the people who were staying in London overnight were going to try and stay in the same hotel or something? Hoping to find someone to travel down with!

12. gldc

gldc New Member

Ah mine's in London but on the 22nd...not the 26th.

13. Disneymad1993

Disneymad1993 New Member

I haven't booked it but i think for me, I'm gonna stay in the premier inn near heathrow (because its a heck of a lot cheaper!) on Thursday then Friday morning get a taxi or shuttle back to heathrow and get the tube to hammersmith station which is only a couple of minutes walk from Disney HQ :)

14. louise92

louise92 New Member

I got an interview on this date :D so excited! I think staying in the same hotel seems like a good idea and then just share a taxi there?

15. elastigirl

elastigirl Guest

Yeah, I was talking to a couple of other girls on the Facegroup group and the general idea was that we were going to get a couple of family rooms in the Travelodge and that puts three people up in each room? :)

16. dudette53

dudette53 New Member

I got my email on Saturday evening, so i was convinced on friday night i never got through and i was devastated. but then i got the email on saturday and literally screamed at my laptop. It was a mad dash to book flights and a hotel which cost me a blooming fortune but that's what student loans are for! ANything for Disney :)
    Can't wait to meet everyone in London!! :D

17. Cheska

Cheska New Member

Hey! Literally just joined here today! Got my interview for London as well, so excited! Does anyone know if the interview is a group one again or is it an individual interview this time round?

18. elastigirl

elastigirl Guest

Interview should be with one other person, so two of you go into the one interview! :) ^

19. banable

banable New Member

Im going down the night before and staying in a hotel until Saturday with my Mum. We were planning on going down to London for the Hollywood exhibition at the V&A so might as well do it that weekend. Hopefully keep my mind off Disney!! Im looking forward to meeting everyone, I've literally had Disney Classics on one after another since I got my email. Very Excited. I'm looking forward to being doubled up for the interview, hopefully get more of a chance to speak, I did feel that the pre-screen as a bit of a fight for everyone to get a word in or their point across. I'm also glad different people are going to different interview days, gives us a chance to meet more people who are applying for the Program. I study Costume Design and Making for my degree but I would LOVE a position where I can interact with park guests so I dont think I'm going to tick Costuming. I'd love to do Attractions/Parades, Park Greeter, Character Attendant and Merch. Although any position would be friggin AMAZING!! Also, Disney HQ??!! AHHHH!! :D

20. Carnell

Carnell New Member

I think i've got all my paper work sorted now, train is booked, just need to find a hotel =p

Are we having some sort of get together on the Thursday for those that are stopping in london?