London Summer 09 Interview!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by vik, Oct 29, 2008.

1. vik

vik New Member

Mine's 11th December (talk about the longest wait EVER!) but at least I have plenty of time to prepare. I do wonder, however if this year we'l find out before Christmas...?

2. Stepharoo

Stepharoo Guest

Hey! Mine's the 11th too ;D Very excited!! Where are you coming from? xx

3. Freckles

Freckles Guest

when did you find out??
    i have still heard nothing!

4. Stepharoo

Stepharoo Guest

Hey Freckles, I only heard this morning, same with my mate who had applied, so probably hear some point this week :D

5. vik

vik New Member

im gonna be coming fom Reading so i have to get a train around 7.15am which isn't too bad, last year i was coming from farnborough so i had to get a train at like half six and trust me, they mean it when they say you could be there all day, some ppl didnt have their interview until 6pm! and at that point i can imagine it will have been a VERY long day!
    oh and when they say the presentation starts at 9am, they are thinking very wishfully! when you enter the building, you have to have your pic taken for security reasons and it takes AGES! i think the presentation might have started at 9.45am? then they tell you your interview times and you have to leave and come back. i am so cool that i remember mine was at 2.30 and when i came out it was 4.10, not because it lasted very long, but because they were running so late!
    Oh and be prepared to be with 2 other people in your interview, they make it more like a discussion thats more informal and less scary (though i would have prepared to have been by myself so i could say more lol, by the looks of things, you will see that i like to talk a lot, hence the epicness of this post!)

6. Freckles

Freckles Guest

i prefer interviews on my own...worried i may sound like im copying what the other people are saying. it was like that for my college interview. but im ok with workshops...really odd.

right i will be taking my ds to play with! i have disney friends ont here..i can talk to stitch!

7. *PennyCrayon*

*PennyCrayon* New Member

Whoop whoop Londoners! I'm thinking of heading down the day before and seeing wicked! Awesome!

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Haha. I love to talk but i think having a group interview is quite fun. Ive been in one before but then was interviewed seprately at the same time so i can do both and will be prepared. I will take my ipod which will be fine. Lots of disney motivation on that.

CONGRADULATIONS TO EVERYONE GETTING THEIR INTERVIEWS!

9. KC

KC New Member

I'll be there!

10. iza

iza New Member

Mine is on 11th December as well. Cant wait

11. Liss_88

Liss_88 New Member

yay for interviews! not so yay, all the stuff we have to take. my departmental secretary was like... why would you work in disney?? she just didnt get it! x

12. Mr. Mortell

Mr. Mortell New Member

Have you recieved all the forms we're supposed to get the university to sign? I haven't yet :S

13. Stepharoo

Stepharoo Guest

I haven't recieved all the forms yet either, I"m slightly worried as have to go to The Registry as never been there before? What do we ask them to write???

14. vik

vik New Member

they'll send you some forms that anyoen who works for the uni can sign. they ask for 2 letters; one is a proof that that you are a student and the other is proof that the uni is a uni. you then have a form that someone has to sign and stamp with a uni stamp. i dnt think we'll get the forms until the 3rd when everyone has to have responded

15. Stepharoo

Stepharoo Guest

Ok thanks Vik, we need so much stuff, hope I'll have time to get it all :-\ Really excited about the interview there, whilst waiting for our interview we should all go get lunch or something.

Oo need to get a business suit-y type thing.

16. KC

KC New Member

So, of all of the London interview types, is it just me and Vik that have been on the ICP before?

17. Stepharoo

Stepharoo Guest

well I haven't been on it before so I'm really glad I am going to the interviews with people who have been before :D

I'm sooo excited lol.

18. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I'll be there on the 11th, travelling down from Durham so need to book a hotel!! I can't wait, I love London. Want to see Wicked maybe on the night of the interview, so excited!!!!

19. Stepharoo

Stepharoo Guest

I love Wicked! Seen it 3 times, soooo good. Haven't seen it with the new woman though. If you do see it, tell me how it is on the interview day ;D

20. Stepharoo

Stepharoo Guest