Manchester People!!! :)

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by jennifer.anne.rees, Oct 19, 2012.

1. jennifer.anne.rees

jennifer.anne.rees New Member

People who have interviews in Manchester, do you guys wanna meet up before at like 8.30am? :) I've never been to Manchester OR Manchester uni so I have no idea where to go :p! It will also help calm nerves :)! I hope I can find my interview partner after they've announced what time our interviews are!! Cause I really wanna get to know them before :D it will make it more fun and less scary! :D My number is 07854136429 if you wanna text or anything c:

2. mpark90

mpark90 Member

heyyy! my train gets into oxford road at 8.15 so im gonna catch a cab to the uni, so hopefully i wont be there much after 8.30? so im up for meeting you, i've saved your number and will give you a text -maybe not right now because its late.. but deffo tomorrow :) xxxx

3. jennifer.anne.rees

okies :D! I'm staying in a hotel about 3 miles out the night before, an my dad's gonna drive me to the uni in the morning :)! I'm gonna try and find the correct place the day before :D! I'm excited to meet everyone :))))))))!

4. rsmith89

rsmith89 New Member

Hi :) just a word of advice if you are getting the train into manchester make sure you get a taxi to the campus. You could get the bus but it might take a while. Good luck everyone :)

5. Lucy182

Lucy182 New Member

im going to the manchester interviews on wednesday ahhhhhhhh! my train arrives at half 8 at levenshulme! will arrive at hollings campus just before 9, anyone wanna meet up?!

6. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Lucy!!! my train gets in Levenshulme at 8.28, but it arrives in oxford rd at 8.14 or 8.15 and i heard theres not much in it - so to be safe, gettin off then and getting a cab to the campus..!! Eeeee so hopefully will be at the campus by 20 to 9, if anyone wants to meet my number is 07527696958

7. Lucy182

Lucy182 New Member

woooooooooooooo!!!! ermmmmm i dont know If my train stops at oxford rd! It just says Glasgow -> Preston, Preston -> Levenshume ???

i did a similar walk to levenshume to the campus for my edinburgh interview, 1.3 miles took me 20mins in my brand new wedges i could hardly walk in and that gave me horrendous blisters! So hoping to get there in just nice time.. Id prefer to be early but i dont think my train stops there?!

8. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Im from Preston!!! Is your train the 7.17 one?! From Preston - Manchester???

9. Lucy182

Lucy182 New Member

yea my train leaves preston at 07.17!!! we gotta be travel buds :D! are you on the facebook page?!

10. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Yeahhh!! Ill be hopping on the train at 7.17!! Im From Preston - yeahh im on it -i'm Michelle Park or if you jus wanna text me - its 07527696958 :D

11. jennifer.anne.rees

what time do you guys wanna meet 8.40? I have no idea where we're suppose to go :p haha never been to manchester xD

12. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Yeahhh can meet you outside 8.40ish if you like? I know the way to the room? hahah - i'm pretty sure its the same room as last week

13. jennifer.anne.rees

Yes please!!! :) I'm really excited now!! I read on the facebook that you interview individually now :eek:

14. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Yeah! I read that too - even more scary!! Everything is so new this year!!

15. jennifer.anne.rees

Eeeeeek!!!! I can't wait for Wednesday! I also read you find out Nov 9th!!!!! That's so SOON!!!!

16. mpark90

mpark90 Member

I knowwww - thats good tho - Don't think i could wait til December!!! hahaha

17. Lucy182

Lucy182 New Member

ooooo im Lucy Kirk on it!! cool do u wanna get off at oxford rd then and share a taxi?! the train people wont pull us over tho for getting off at oxford road and not levenshulme will they?! I had a bad experience in london once...!!

18. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Yeahhh whichever - Shouldn't be an issue, if anything Oxford road is before levenshulme so its not like you can have paid any less or whatever! :) I shall try find you on facebook now :) xxxx