March UK interviewee's reunion

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by PrincessNat, Apr 12, 2006.

1. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Hi everyone!

So we've been talking about this for a while. I think its time we started organising something, before some of you start disappearing across the Atlantic!

So far idea's have been: London, Alton Towers, Thorpe Park, DLP and (my personal favourite) the tomato throwing festival in Spain! ;D ;D
    Anyone have any more idea's to add or suggestions of when?

Miss you all loads :-*

Nat xxx

2. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Awww man! I wish I could come! that sounds like it'd be fun!!

3. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

hey Nat...this post is just for you ;)

I'm up for some sort of reunion...wow feel like Take That haha!!

I miss all you guys and can't wait to see you all again (although some of you I'll be seeing soon!!)

xKx

4. Beth

Beth New Member

sounds like a plan :)
    x

5. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

i doubt il be in the country at the time or i would deffo be there..

if i come home early for any reason il be there!!

hopefully going to see my 3 lovely favourite scouse boys in may tho so that will be nice :)

6. Josephine

Josephine New Member

Def up for a reunion, would be brill to see you guys again ;D ;D

I like the tomato throwing idea, can get a tan at the same time!! :D

7. doowop

doowop New Member

hehe the tomato throwing sounds amazing!! we should go to a karaoke bar!! coz im in the mood for karaoke.. just kidding wotever we do count me in!!

8. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Thanks Kirsty ;)

Glad to see everyone up for a big get together!. Alton Towers might be a good bet cos its in the middle, so fair for everyone.

When do you go Jilly? Would be great to have you there :-*

xxxx

9. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

i go away 3 weeks on sunday ;D ;D ;D

rather excited now ;D

10. doowop

doowop New Member

11. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Hey guy

A reunion sounds great and i'd love to come, but depends when it is and for long long as I have no holiday time left. But i'm sure we would have good fun. I theme park sounds like a very good idea.

Kirsty we will have to meet up soon, aswell and i will let you know when I'm free so we can sort something out. Also anyone else who lives near Portsmouth is more than welcome to join us.

Miss you all and looking forward to seeing you all again soon.

love Steph ;D

12. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Hey Steph

That would be great. I'm really bust right now with uni work, but I promised Jo I'd let her know when it was all over and I'll let you know as well!

xKx

13. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Yay Jilly you must be so excited! It's a shame that we wont be able to see you before you go, but at least you'll get a chance to see the 'Scouser lads' !

Seems like some of the lads are too lazy to post on here ::) but James wants to meet up, Chris is still keen on the tomato throwing plan! ;D and Colin has been looking at hotels for Alton Towers.

xxxx

14. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Hi Guys

Right we are thinking that Alton Towers sounds the best option ofr lots of us meeting up as it is within distance for us all.

If you'd be interested in coming post here and we can start to sort some arrangements out.

We were thinking around the end of June to the middle of July as that seems to be when most people are available.

Hope everyone is ok

(Nat we must talk soon its been ages since we've chatted...all of like 5 mins ;D)

xKx

15. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Hey guy

Alton Towers sounds good and I would be up for that. Let me know dates and i'll try and get time off work.

Kirsty when your free were meet up no problems i know what uni work is like and i've had a busy month to.

Chat soon

Luv Steph

16. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Right ok peeps here's the low down!

We are going to Alton Towers Monday 10th July to Wednesday the 12th July.

We will be travelling up monday during the day, spending a night in a hotel (or whatever we find best depending on numbers), spending a lovely full day in Alton Towers on the tuesday (obviously we might be going there monday as well I guess depending on what time we get there) and then coming home on wednesday.

Please let me or Nat know whether you can make it and then we can arrange hotel and travel details etc etc!!

Missing you all...

xKx

17. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Ok well lets try this again!!

We are going to Alton Towers on Monday 10th July - Wednesday 12th July.

We are travelling up on monday (and maybe some park time, travel permitting), spending the whole day in there tuesday and coming home on wednesday.

Let me or Nat know if you are coming as soon as so that we can sort out accomodation etc etc.

miss you all...

xKx

18. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Hey Kirtsy

I'll see if I can get the time off work and let you know if I can make it. How many people have said yes so far?

Steph

19. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Well we aren't sure. Thats why we need to know as soon as you can tell us. So we have an idea of whose doing what and whose coming etc.

Makes it a bit easier to book rooms or that!

Also how you intend on gettin there as well would help with travel arrangements.

xKx

20. Megara

Megara New Member

Sorry, no can do. I have to work all that week as my boss is going in for an operation so won't be in all week..... Way to double my pay for a week!!