May 24th - August 19th 2011

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by LisaInWonderland, Dec 1, 2010.

1. LisaInWonderland

LisaInWonderland New Member

Im going to be working on attraction on these dates! x

2. Linzee

Linzee New Member

I'll be working Merch then ;D been looking at flights already sooo excited :) x

3. LisaInWonderland

Me too! literally so excited! i think yummy jobs books them for you tho so we all travel together! also i want to stay a while after and go to miami and new york! x

4. Linzee

Linzee New Member

They book you through STA, but apparantly that isnt always cheaper and i think you have to change in London, but to get direct from manc to orlando then to come back NY to London is like £500 with Virgin so think i'm gonna go with that ......... not that i've put much thought into it or anything ;D

5. LisaInWonderland

Lol ill have to fly from london anyway as my home is in essex so will be closer! im so excited i cant stop smiling! are you going to start a blog? x

6. Linzee

Linzee New Member

Ah well then yeah that would make more sense :p Yeah I may do, could be a project to do over Christmas :) How about you? We should get hoodies made like last year did ;D x

7. lottylulu

lottylulu New Member

I'm these dates for character..coming from London - and YAY FOR HOODIES!! x

8. LisaInWonderland

Yes hoodies sound a great idea! i cant wait to start booking flights! x

9. JamesM20

JamesM20 New Member

Hey, I'll be working on Attractions too.... can't wait!!!

10. clairebabyy19

clairebabyy19 New Member

hey im working on these dates too
    full service food and bev
    flying from manchester think im booking the flight that lands 18:05 and stops at JFK anyone else on this flight
    sta say i need to book my return flight im thinking of booking one from LA as i fancy travelling to LA vegas california etc anyone else thinking the same
    xxx

11. Linzee

Linzee New Member

Hi i'm on that flight to :) the 9.50 one? There seems to be a fair amount of us on it so should be good. I booked my return from a different city too but New York really cheap flights :)
    x