May 6th? Anyone? Anyone?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by DisneyDreamer85, Mar 16, 2008.

1. DisneyDreamer85

DisneyDreamer85 New Member

Hey Guys!
    I'm heading to Disney May 6th to work at the Canadian Pavillion...
    Anyone else going then?
    My dad's driving me down, but if there is anyone from Ontario we should totally meet up before we get down there to chat!

See everyone soon! Can't wait to meet you all!

2. WinterSun

WinterSun New Member

me!!!!!!!! I'm pretty sure I"m flying though. I added you to msn, :)

3. DisneyDreamer85

Awesome news!
    Where abouts are you from?
    I haven't been on MSN for a while but I'll try to get on there.....
    If you're from around Ontario I'm going on a roadtrip to see some friends from college so we should totally get together before we leave!
    How excited are YOU?! haha

I'm tres excited!

4. xXxhayleybabyxXx

xXxhayleybabyxXx New Member

i think (i hope) im flyin out then :) x

5. DisneyDreamer85

Yay!

The more the merrier! That's fantastic! I know of one other person as well so that'll be great! I have heard of some people from the otehr pavillions arriving then as well so I'm sure there will be lots to do on the first day and such :)
    Where abouts are you from??

6. xXxhayleybabyxXx

xXxhayleybabyxXx New Member

the UK! :) so far iv only been chattin 2 ppl that will be at the UK pavillion, nice to finally get chattin to someone from outta the UK :D xx

7. WinterSun

WinterSun New Member

I'm from Northern Ontario. Yay go north. ABout an hour and a half east of Sudbury. Where bouts are you going to be ? I'd love to meet someone else going down the same time :)

I'm super excited!!!!!! ohh I just got the call today and I"m already planning everything and freaking out a little. Its so close!

8. DisneyDreamer85

I went to school in Sudbury! At Cambrian!!
    I'm actually going up to Englehart to visit some friends from college so maybe we can get together or something?! Let me know! My last day of work here in Kitchener is April 17 so I will be going up there after that!
    Let me know :)
    Yay!!!!
    Kristen called me last week as well and then just asked any questions I might have and then she said I should be getting my big package in about 3 weeks or so...EEK!

9. WinterSun

WinterSun New Member

boo cambrian. lol just kidding! I Go to Canadore. Yeah just let me know when you're going to be nearby and lets definatly try and arrange something, even jsut coffee or whatever :D

10. DisneyDreamer85

Awesome ya for sure!
    I have been to the Wall plenty of times! ha ha ha That's awesome! What program are you taking?!
    Coffee or something sounds great! Are you going to be in the Bay or at home in mid April??

11. WinterSun

WinterSun New Member

ohhh the Wall. lol Such a great place :D I"m taking Hotel Resort and Restaurant Management. I graduate this year! yay! lol
    I'll be in the Bay cus the Bay and Home are one and the same .lol :p

12. DisneyDreamer85

Touche! ha ha ha
    Awesome sounds like fun! I drive right through there on my way up north so maybe we can meet at Northgate or something?! I'll let you know...
    I think I'm heading up there Friday, April 18, but I'll letyou know more when I can!!
    My friend took that program as well there! I took travel and tourism at Cambrian....Good school and I met some really great people...
    What interview did you go to? Did you go to the Toronto one in February? Because I was totally there and that would be crazy! ha ha

13. WinterSun

WinterSun New Member

that sounds good :)
    lol I was most definatly at the interviews in Toronto! I was actually the last one, me and another girl her with sue me with roger right at the end of the day.

14. DisneyDreamer85

LOL that is totally funny!
    That was totally me!! ha ha ha ha
    You'll be absolutely fine! ha ha ha
    Awesome! Alrighty, well I'll make sure I let you know when I'm heading up there and then we can get together or something...What's your email addy?

15. WinterSun

WinterSun New Member

16. DisneyDreamer85

Awesome!
    Thanks for the info!!
    I'll be in touch within the next couple weeks, if not on here :)

17. lish

lish New Member

I'll be down there that day too... Im not from the Uk either, so you now have a friend in canada :)

18. DisneyDreamer85

Yay!
    I love that people are making friends already! That's fantastic!
    It's going to be such a great time down there!

19. WinterSun

WinterSun New Member

Whoo, its getting closer Disney Dreamer!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe in just over a month we'll be in Florida, working at DisneyWorld!!!!!!!

20. lish

lish New Member

The way i see it.. 3 weeks of school.. 2 weeks to say goodbye.. then BAM. DISNEY!

plus.. we all know that these 3 weeks will go by like nothin.