Mears Shuttle Reservation

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by BANGItsLaura, May 13, 2010.

1. BANGItsLaura

BANGItsLaura New Member

Hello, me again!

So we get a coupon to reduce the payment down to $15, but I have just tried to book my reservation through the website, and you have to pay in full the $20.
    How do you make a reservation with them and maintain the discount? Do you pay the $20 and then get $5 back when you present the coupon on the day at the counter? Confused?!
    Tah- again! lol.

Also- Mine shall be booked for the 1st of June, BA2037 4.10pm flight- anyone else?
    :)

2. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

You get the coupon through later - whether or not you can reserve online with it I'm not sure - last year we just turned up with the discounts, and they put us on a bus :)
    xx

3. helium7suz

helium7suz New Member

You don't need to make a reservation for the shuttle. You can just turn up. From experience with a similar company you only need to make a reservation when you're travelling to the airport not from it.

4. Sofi

Sofi Guest

I'm on that flight :) I have the coupon already i think but im not gunna reserve incase i meet people and there all getting taxis =] x

5. helium7suz

helium7suz New Member

Keep in mind that you'll have limited room for bags in a taxi. The only way to make one cost effective is to have 3/4 people sharing one but then there's no room for bags.

6. Sofi

Sofi Guest

tbh i haven't really thought about it i just wanna go with the flow and sort everything out when i get there rather than worry about it now x

7. BANGItsLaura

BANGItsLaura New Member

Ah right, so you don't need to make a reservation, you just turn up and get on whatever bus is available. Cool. Can stop stressing over that then!
    I've printed off the coupon too, I think I will be getting on the Mears Shuttle Bus because $15 to get there seems like a pretty sweet deal to me!
    And hello Sofi! I thought you were- seen a lot of your replies to my posts! Eek, I shall see you in LGW then :D
    8)

8. Sofi

Sofi Guest

lol i can't wait not long now :D I'm gunna print the coupon off too i'm guessing or hoping even we can get on any bus ;) if not i'll find u and we'll check out taxi prices lol or we can walk there, might take us about 72 hours tho HA x

9. BANGItsLaura

BANGItsLaura New Member

HA HA definately not walking there, i remember when I went when I was 7 that we weren't allowed to walk anywhere incase of the crocadiles. Don't know if that was a little myth, but it stopped me from going on a wander! lol
    I'm sure we'll be find, they'll be expecting quite a few arrivals on that date anyway, so I'm sure they'll be plenty of buses :)

10. Sofi

Sofi Guest

I can't print my coupon off for some reason the website won't load :s and i use to walk to Walgreens everyday over there but we didn't know anything about it being dangerous x