Merch People????

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by DisneyTracy, Nov 12, 2004.

1. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

Hey Guys!

I know this has been on everybody's mind, but i was just wondering, if any merch peopel have been chosen yet??? Im just sorta trying to figure out whats going on, cause i havn't recived Anything yet...and im starting to get a little scared, if possible my e-mail was lost or something

Luv Trace :D

2. JoRdAnA

JoRdAnA New Member

Hello Trace

Well I applied for Merch as well as Scott, and we both got an e-mailing saying we didnt get in. So it could be a possiblity that you did make it....I dont know...

Jordana :eek:

3. greendayfan

greendayfan New Member

Hello, I applied for merch as well. I have not heard if I got the job or not either. I would think that if the e-mail did not go through they ( cast a way) would get a message saying that the e-mail did not go through. We have a fire wall on our system and I think that we have blocked spam too. Just hang in there a little longer Tracey because there are others in the same boat as you.

Jordana when you talk to Eric again ask him if everyone has been contacted, If you could please!! This would help all of us that are in limbo. Thanks Chris.

4. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

Ohhh Thanks soo much for the quick reply, Im glad to know that Im not the only one in this boat!! :D Yay now im not soo scared!! Thanks for that info :D

5. greendayfan

greendayfan New Member

Hey Tracey, Yeah I think that there is at least 2 more pepole in our boat. Like you I am very anxious to know but I do not want to bother Eric...Yet. LOL.

6. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

Hey

ha ha yeah, I Don't want to be pushy either, Everybody is telling me to call him, but im like no no no i don't want to bother him, he has soo much to do right now, i will wait till december 17, if i don't here anything by then, but HOPFULLY, I will hear something :D :D : D:D

7. greendayfan

greendayfan New Member

Hi tracey, where did you go for your interveiw? Who interviewed you? Yeah that's just it I do not want to push him. Because maybe he hasn;t placed all the calls yet.

8. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

Hey Greenday!!

I IM you, cheak it!! lol..

9. JoRdAnA

JoRdAnA New Member

Trace

did you get in???

10. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

Hey Jordana!

Im not sure yet!! lol, im one of those people that are in a boat, we havn't heard anything yet.. no e-mail no phone call no mail!! so where not sure whats going on, I think we all went for Merch 2.. But i hope we find out soon! cause it's just Killing me!!!

Luv Trace

11. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Hello other Merchies :D Yes, I applied for Merch as well and I was starting to freak too. So here I sit, on pins and needles anxiously awaiting some news.
    ahahaha, you guys are funny, you sound just like me. I thought of calling too but it seems too soon and I don't want to bother them when they're so busy. I'd rather just wait for their phone call.

12. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

lol what if we are the ones that all got in!! they are just waiting to call us!! lol ok ok sorry im gettin ahead of myself!! but wouldn't it just be soo cool, to one day all of us come on here and we ALL GOT IT!!!! :D

13. greendayfan

greendayfan New Member

Hey you never know Tracey, You may be right.

14. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

ha ha, that woudl be super cool!!! and that could be why hey havn't called us yet, cause they are calling the other people first!! lol..but lets not think that way!! lol :D

Trace

15. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Tracy, that's a nice thought!  ;D I sure hope that is the case.

16. greendayfan

greendayfan New Member

Well Tracey and Jo at least we still have Hope!!

17. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Yes, there is still hope! Though I'm so nervous checking my email everday.

18. greendayfan

greendayfan New Member

You know Jo with this message I will be a newbie no more!! I think this is my 50th post. Anyway, I know how you feel about the e-mail. It just seems odd that some of us have not heard yet. I wanted to phone so I could know now!! So I do not have to keep wondering over the weekend and however long it may take.

19. BC_Belle

BC_Belle New Member

Hey Trace,
    I was in Vancouver with you and i applied for Merch too. I haven't heard anything yet but like everyone else i am waiting anxiously. Let us know if you hear something!

20. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Belle, Chris......have you guys heard anything? I don't know how much longer of this I can take, it's driving me up the walls!!!