Mini Reunion in Toronto

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by Nio, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Nio

Nio New Member

Last Saturday I had the extreme pleasure of having lunch and spending some time with some fellow alumni Canadians. Christa, Emily, and Tim-Time and I had lunch and spent a couple hours hanging out, talking about good times. I know the BC group gets together often so I think we need to get on this and start seeing eachother more often! Ontario unite! P.S. Any international people that are coming to the province or what to come to the province let us know!!

Nio

2. cartwheel69

cartwheel69 New Member

I could not agree with you more. I have done some big parties to get people together in the past, Like 2002 Ottawa canada day and we had 92 poeple show up from accross Canada and US we even had 4 internationals come. It was great.

I think what needs to happen know is that all the castmembers from past years need to come together and have one big renunion in Toronto.

This would be a great time. It will give you the chance to interact and here how each year was different. It will also let you see what traditions stayed the same and what became new.

If you are interested in organizing something like this I would help, or even take on the role 50/50. I like the Idea!!

My name is Cardi and I was there in 2000/2001

let me know what you think.

I could see well over 75 to 100 people that would be there.

cardi

3. kristen@disney

kristen@disney New Member

I couldnt agree more. I would luv to see people more often. I talk to the BC gang all the time but its a shame the Ontario gang doesnt get together like they all do. Lets work on it.

4. cartwheel69

cartwheel69 New Member

I have alot of great Ideas and experience in doing this so let get some I deas and start something big here.

My email address is cardi_brown@hotmail.com

5. Ambergirl

Ambergirl New Member

Ohhhhh ! I would love a reunion!! Many of my friends I knew who were actually in TO have moved to BC or Alberta!! What's with that!!??? *jealous*

So it would nice to see Toronto represent!

6. Winnipeg gal

Winnipeg gal New Member

Yes, we had a fantastic time in the big city. But Nio my love, aren't you guys coming my way next time? The snow is finally melting so it won't be as bad!! :D

Christa

7. Nio

Nio New Member

::) I think that it would have to be called "Ontario's Most Magical Gathering" Or something like that..... heheheh. Anyway, I think it would be cool to organize something. Get a group rate at one of the hotels in Toronto, book an entire floor or something and then invite people from all over the country, and from other countries as well. I can just picture all the flags and colors, cross dressed Uk Lads, face painted Norwegians, etc. HEHEHE, good times.

8. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

Awww not fair not fair... :D Sounds like you guys had an awesome time, Yeah we BC ers get to see each other but we want to see everybody else as well :D Nio we want you HERE!! COME TO BC! lol.. Anyways im glad to hear that there are other mini meetings going on :) Go Disney alumni!!!

It could be worse...... ;)Nio

9. Nio

Nio New Member

Could be snowing ;)

p.s. I think it is :|

9 days until Adam comes to visit ;)

10. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

I am glad you guys are in Canada! I wouldn't want to have that reunion in my hotel in Florida lol TROUBLE!

Julia

11. cartwheel69

cartwheel69 New Member

Hello all I am not sure if I know mosty of you or not! Me and Jen Elliott are getting together with about 15 to 20 people together on the 21 to 23 of April if any of you want to join us we are going to party it up like old times.

Right now we have 3 rooms booked at the Delta Chelsea downtown. We are looking o get as many people out as possible.

Also this would be a good way to meet some other people that are interested so much in doing a big party. We could all discuss it at this time.

there are going to be people at this weekend that span the years from 99 to 02 but all are welcome.

cartwheel Birdman 00/01

12. kristen@disney

I work at a hotel in Oakville right now and have lots of contacts for great group hotel rates. Please let me know if I can help by booking a reunion. Actually it could be lots of fun. Let me know and I can arrange a hotel, transport to Toronto and some other fun stuff.

13. HiddenMickeyLover

HiddenMickeyLover New Member

A reunion on April sounds good! As long as Browntown and Georgetown are there!
    Nio...we can get our own hotel room *wink, wink*. Maybe I'll even tell my brother (also IP alumni)....I'd love to get together and share experiences/get absolutley tanked....*sigh* I haven't done that in so long....oh wait, well, just since Christa Bear was here!

keep me posted!

*Emily*

princesspoop16@hotmail.com

14. Nio

Nio New Member

Will do Em! Especially if it means sharing a hotel room with you :) Perhaps I'll do your eyebrows again? HEHEHE..... I've actually really let mine go. I just have no one to impress in this town so I'm not worried. At Disney there was always a possibility that I could run into some hot Norwegian, German, American, sometimes even Canadian. Lindsay however, is severely lacking in the hot gay men department. Oh well. It's going to be 6 ridiculous months at the end of this month that I've been back from Disney. My how the time goes by. So I'm thinking Mini-Reunion sometime during or at the end of the summer maybe? We're going to have to start getting the word out there. I hope Norway and Germany shows up :) LOL, and all of them really. Except for my last roommate (Li-Pong).

Cheers :) ;D

15. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

My god I could never see the attraction in german men...norwegian I can understand lol Oh actually there was one hot german gay guy that I remember, of course he must be gay because he is the only hot one out of them GRRRRR! lol

Julia

16. Nio

Nio New Member

Clearly you missed out on my arrival group then! LOL, mm mmmm mmm. Sorry. That could have been too vulgar ? LOL, Oh well. The UK had some good looking fellahs. There were lots of unfortunate looking people also though. LOL, sorry. thats mean. I met my ex BF of 4 months during gay days. It was fun :) I met him through these two beautiful french boys both named Flavien. LOL it was awesome :) Sorry, I'm rambling.

17. kristen@disney

Hey everyone,
    I was looking into planning a group event for Disney Canadian in Ontario and had some thoughts.

We could do a weekend and stay at the hotel I work at (Homewood Suites) then we could get limos to downtown Toronto and see a baseball game (or drink at a baseball game) and then hit Devon (double D's) bfs bar. It could be fun.

I cna probably arrange a package deal with an all inclusive price.
    Are people interested ? Do any of the Ontario gang wanna help out. I will cover the organizers hotel room.

18. DD_tdot

DD_tdot New Member

well its been a while since ive been on here! had to get a new one, i forgot my screen name!

anyways...on may 6th i have having a little mixer at a bar in toronto. Its a small martinibar my BF works at, so it would be mostly us, im going to have some apps and stuff like that. its in the hazelton lanes centre in yorkville. we can get all messy then hit a club after, see where the night takes us!
    I already sent an email out to the people on my list and stuff, but if you went to disney and wanna meet up with some of us ol alumni, feel free to come and bring your friends!
    Message or email me if u want more info...
    interactive16@hotmail.com
    May 6th
    see ya there

19. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Hey Devon!!

I'm hoping to be able to make it out to your little shinding. Heard from anyone else??

Shan

20. cartwheel69

cartwheel69 New Member

I am not sure but I thought I would put the invite out that there will be people going to the shallow grove on college st. This Saturday night. All are welcome.

Cartwheel

we have about 15 so far going. We are also doing dinner before hand. Email me if you would like details.

00/01