money troubles!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by Gareth, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Gareth

Gareth New Member

anyone know of any ways on which to make some serious money?? im broke and need to get some money together and wondered if anyone has hit on any ideas since leaving disney in shich they have made some good cash.

Gareth

2. RichardGandy

RichardGandy New Member

3. Gareth

Gareth New Member

good call richard _ tried, applied, didnt get in!!!!
    one of the joys of choosing merchandise coming back to haunt me. no food and bev experience, so not too many prospects for a job with them.
    thanks for the suggestion tho.

Gareth

4. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

OK just to let you know DCL seefarers.com allows only merchies.

No other real money making suggestions though sorry. If you can speak french you could try DP.

5. Gareth

Gareth New Member

cheers gismo, ive just tried to bring that website up but it cant fond the page. any other suggestions??

Gareth

6. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

7. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

to gismo
    whats this about DP..(disney paris?) is speaking french the only requirement?
    -lizzie

8. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

DP has a couple of little requirments but the main one is french speaking I believe. If you go for 'friend' to the character though I don't think you need to speak french

9. Gareth

Gareth New Member

cheers for the help gismo, that website is really helpful.

Thanks

Gareth

10. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

What about the norwegian cruise line?? Friend of mine worked merch and he got hired for a serving position a while ago, makes some good cash and has been staying on it for over 2 years now.
    Just an idea...

Julia

11. Gareth

Gareth New Member

cheers julia i willlokk into that also, norwegian cruise line are a great company. i think i would prefer to work for them rather than disney.

Gareth

12. catwoman

catwoman New Member

yeah try carnival cruise lines too... and royal caribbean...they all hire continuously...and club med
    http://www.clubmedjobs.com

good luck!

*~cat~*