money

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Discussion' started by scottishscotty, Jan 7, 2007.

?

about money not wages

1. /

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ????

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. scottishscotty

scottishscotty New Member

hi its me again, but this time I have a question about money, not wages but about money. I was wondering is it best to bring money on board with me as i no wages are paid into bank, or however you choose to get it. But just wanted to know if it is easier to have it on you or to go to the cash machine when docked?

2. Dannii

Dannii New Member

hey scotty,

i am trying not to confuse you ;o)

every two weeks you get a pay check. u can either go to the crew office and have it cashed or you gonna wait until bank of america is on board (usually every two weeks) and have it deposit on your bank account. (the boa account is for free)... For the first days (2 weeks) its better to have some cash with you. There is no ATM on board (!!!) and I had big trouble to whitedraw money in the Bahamas (security reasons).

Don't worry about having cash with you. You can "rent" a safe in your cabin to lock your money.

Hope I could help you out.

Dani

3. scottishscotty

scottishscotty New Member

hi dani thank you for much for your help. I knew it was every two weeks or so you got paid, but i was wondering how you went about cash, did not relise you could cash it there. And the safe sounds a good thing also.

Thank you very much, so are you on board now.

scotty

4. Dannii

Dannii New Member

hey scotty,... my pleasure...

nah, I am not on board anymore.. I have left the company about a year ago...

dani