My Pack

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by Spaztaz, May 2, 2006.

1. Spaztaz

Spaztaz New Member

My Pack arrived today but it came with a letter on it saying that it was damaged - dam postal service!

More worrying however was the fact that it came with a sealed brown envelope that had nothing in it!!!
    Can some one tell me what was ment to be in thie envelope if anything so I can phone Alexis and let her know

Cheers

2. monkian

monkian New Member

i didn't recieve an envelope! so i doubt there was meant to be anything in it, probably just slipped in by accident.

3. Elaine!

Elaine! New Member

Mine didn't have an envelope either so i wouldn't worry. Maybe they were just being kind and saving you having to buy an envelope to sent back the acknowledgement form! Who knows?! :)

4. kristol

kristol New Member

do u have to send back an acknowledgement form? ??

5. Stephanie

Stephanie New Member

Hey Kristol, you do have to send back an acknowledgement form... takes 2 seconds. I just signed on the dotted line and faxed it off :D

6. kristol

kristol New Member

oohh Ok so u can fax it right away :)

Thanks I was freakin out already ;D

7. Stephanie

Stephanie New Member

Yep! It's not a big deal at all :D I'm sure you will be getting your pack very soon!

8. kristol

kristol New Member

I hope so :) I can't wait to see a big envelope on my doormat :D

9. kristol

kristol New Member

I got mine :D:D YEAHHHHH

10. Tom19

Tom19 New Member

Yeah I had to fax in an acknowledgment form....I still need to email them with my arrival time, and cant find the address to send that info to. If anyone has it, can they PM it to me? I'm on the ICP (3 momth program) Thanks!