my postman

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by josie, Mar 7, 2005.

1. josie

josie New Member

must think i'm CRAZEEEEEEEEEE

i got send a disneyland paris brochure today. when he gave it to me i noticed it had a dvd in it too! so i started thanking him soooooo much. he just smiled and gave him the other parcel, which squeeked when he gave it to me. giving me a strange look, i realised what it was! i ordered my brother a rubber chicken for his birthday. think the postman is now asking if he can change his round to avoid my house.

just played the dvd and its great! i sooooooo wanna go!!! i'll even be content with the disney store! (but only went there on saturday....)

Jo

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

ur not crazzie,well u know we all kinda are actually ;D ;D

me too I love Disney Store,My mum (i now call her mom ,to get in the american mo9od ;D ;D)she is gettin kinda annoyed with me goin disney store all the time.I love in Swansea and have to go cardiff everytime she rings me ,shes like where are u?ummm disney store!!!!AGAIN she always says.and tells me off as i have not that long to gol.

keep watchin the DVD Jo !!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D

:D

3. josie

josie New Member

cardiff disney store! i practically live there....at cardiff uni at the mo, so any excuse to go down there, i'm there!

4. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

And it's even worse after the year ( well for me it was ). I now enter EVERY Disney store I see when I travel around. As well as shops here in Germany that sell the same merchandise we sold in the pavillion. It's stupid stuff like coo coo clocks and nutcrackers, but I love it when I find the same piece in a store here LOL

Julia

5. josie

josie New Member

i remember when i went to florida about 6 years ago and brought LOADS. my excuse was 'its exclusive to here and i just gotta have it as won't be able to get it anywhere else!'

few weeks later i was in a disneystore eyeing up everything i had brought in florida. DOH

6. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

LOL I was the same when I worked in Florida. I didn't think we would actually be selling half of that stuff in Germany. BUT I was wrong, as soon as I moved to Munich I found out we do have all that crap and tons more! LOL Guess I was never too attached to those "german traditions".

Julia