New Hires

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Discussion' started by stephaltis, May 2, 2013.

1. stephaltis

stephaltis New Member

Hello All! I just found out that I got a job with Disney Cruise Line today! I'll be in merch and am super stoked! I've been reading these boards for a while and thought that maybe there should be a thread for all the people who are currently waiting for dates to get on the ship. We could get to know each other so that when we get on board, we already have some friends!

Anyway, I'm Stephanie - and it's nice to meet you :)

I've also started a blog (just a short little entry now, I'll add more in the next few days), so check it out, and see you all at sea!

http://adventureonthehighseas.blogspot.com/

2. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Hey congrats Im Rob, ill be going into merch too. Nice to meet you :)

3. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Me three! I'm Catherine and I'll be in Merch :)

4. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

Aloha! Im Sarah,from the UK and I will be in merch :)

5. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

its like a reunion :)

6. stephaltis

stephaltis New Member

Are you guys all from the UK? Also - when did you get hired? It was just yesterday for me :)

7. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

yep where are you from? we all got hired together at the start of feb, we all worked together in Walt Disney World :)

8. stephaltis

stephaltis New Member

That's crazy! I'm actually from the West Coast over here in the US :)

We should find each other on facebook...

9. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

thats cool :) ill pm you my info

10. ccs0113

ccs0113 New Member

I had my second interview last week for merch. Hoping to hear something soon, thought the interviews went really well. *fingers crossed* :)

11. ccs0113

ccs0113 New Member

Steph, I meant to ask you...did you go through Mary at Sixth Star?

12. stephaltis

stephaltis New Member

I did go through Mary - but my second interview was like 2 weeks ago - and the lady said they would be slow about getting back to people - I'd email Mary - she's really good about getting back to me fast :)

13. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

good luck :)

14. Heyy all, i employed from the october interviews, i'll be an assistant dining room server can't wait to get my start date!!

15. Marty89

Marty89 Guest

Hey folks!

16. stephaltis

stephaltis New Member

Hello! When were you hired/do you have your start date yet? :)

17. Powell2301

Powell2301 New Member

Hey everyone my names steph and i will be flying to Vancouver on 23rd may for training and the joining the Disney wonder on Monday 27th may. My position will be assistant dining room server :) add me on Facebook stephxpowel@hotmail.co.uk !!

18. Marty89

Marty89 Guest

Not yet. ;D I almost done with the visa process, anyway they say I should start around July/August ???