new rides

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by baby_natz16, Jan 22, 2005.

1. baby_natz16

baby_natz16 New Member

I dunno when the new rides opened/or if they even have yet...but has anyone tried:

-Stitches great escape
    -Lights camera action motor stunt show
    -or Soarin

How good are they?

Does anyone know the exact date that expedition everest will open? I wanna go this year if it does have an unofficial openning! :D

2. Kiara_emma

Kiara_emma New Member

They have the motor stunt show in Disneyland paris and it's not bad. Lots of cars and motorbikes jumping over fire and stuff.

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hey im not sure if they've all been launched yet but i know it is 2005 sometime, i know one is around march, and one is in the fall/autumn.

as for expedition everest the official guess it will open is late 2005/early 2006, but it could finish ahead of schedule is what i heard

xxxx

4. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

not sure when expedition everest opens but when i was there a few months ago it was scelital and looked nowhere near ready. from the picure it looked bloody scary though!
    xxx

5. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

well, i don't know wther any of them have opened up in florida yet, but i saw the stunt show in paris and it was great! i think its the same one ur talking about.

they also asked for volunteers to be extras, and i volunteered  - all we had to do was run across the stage, with a couple of cars zooming past us, and some fire on the other side of the stage, it was fantastic, if you get the chance, volunteer - it gives u the best seats in the house!

Sarah ;D

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

oooh thanks for that sarah i will definately if i get the opportunity ;)

xxx

7. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys,

I think that Stitch's Escape open a few months ago.
    It is basically the same as was the ExtraTERRORial Alien Encounter, but
    I bet it is way funnier with stitch.

From the other two, I have got no idea.

See ya
    Robb ;D

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah as robb says i do think that attraction is open, in fact i'm almost sure as i'm sure i've read reviews somewhere, or mayb i'm imagining it! haha

xxx

9. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

Stunts show opens May 5th in order to start off the celebration and mount expedition opens in November (or at least is meant to). From the reports I've read Stitch ride is exactly the same as Alien encounter and so loads of people have come out terrofied (if you haven't been on it its all in the dark and there is meant to be an alien running around and eating people or at least thats the sounds they play in the room to freak you out and the saftey restraint bounces as though the alien is walking behind you). Got some really bad reviews as people with young kids were going on it and their kids were coming out crying.

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

thanks for that, will be great to be out there for the opening of expedition everest, will miss the stunt show by a month or so but you guys goin out in march will get to catch that :)

xxx

11. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Yeah we'll get the opening on the stunt show and soarin plus the launch of 'the most magical celebration on earth' - cant wait!!

12. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

Coming over on May 5th so can't wait to see it all.

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

wow michelle, would've been good to have been there for the launch but i guess i can wait a few weeks hehe

xxx

14. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys,

How r u doing?
    Hope fine,
    Hey I know the ride I am going to ask is not quite new. but hey
    I havent been to WDW since July 2003.
    How is Mission Space in EPCOT???
    My cousin says that it is really good.
    What r ur reviews???

Thanks
    See ya
    Robb ;D

15. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

I thought mission space was great, but wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea. It feels really weird like you are kind of floating in part of it.

There are noe so many warnings about being in a fit state to ride etc cos before in previews they got loads of complaints. Now everywhere you look is a warning.

I had to ride on my own with strangers because my mum didn't wanna ride and i was scared the people next to me would be sick!! They have now put sickbags for everyone i think.

8)

16. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i thought the sign outside mission space was hillarious. "dont ride unless you're well watered, and dont ride if you are aggitated or stressed"

your in disney world surrounded by hundreds of screaming hyper kids on one of the most humid holiday destinations on earth....most adults are stressed!

xxx

17. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys,

How r u??
    Hey thanks fort he reviews,
    I aslo knewed that some elderly people came out dizzy,
    but hey not to the point of havin sickbags,
    wow.

Hey Lidsey: Ur totally rite, with little kids, most adults are stressed.
    hahahaha, i once did to my parents 8)

See ya
    Robb ;D

18. baby_natz16

baby_natz16 New Member

my sister came off mission space feeling really sick, i didnt think it was that bad...but afterwards we went on body wars and she was actually sick inside that ride, as were a few other kids! :-\

Mission space was so much fun tho!