New to WDWIP! Just accepted to WDWCRP starting June 5th (UK/Epcot) :D

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by AimeeDenise, Apr 10, 2012.

1. AimeeDenise

AimeeDenise New Member

Greetings!

I am brand new here to WDWIP (I previously had an account, however could not get it to work properly so started a new one) :) so I thought I would just say "Hi" and introduce myself and hopefully make some new friends!

I have just been joyfully accepted on to the Cultural Representative Program with a role in Food & Beverage in the United Kingdom Pavilion, Epcot (I cannot believe I am typing those words) starting June 5th 2012. So if you are another lucky little thing like me who will soon be earning their ears, let me know! Say hi! It would be great to hear from you.

Have a great day!

Aimee D.

2. 19giorgio87

19giorgio87 New Member

Hi, welcome ))

I hope to join you soon in Orlando..maybe in November. *crossing my fingers :p

3. beingbelle

beingbelle New Member

Hi Aimee! Big congrats! Did you find out today?
    I applied to do the CRP in January, and I was just wondering if you were put on the "wait until June" list and just found out?
    Well done again, that is super exciting!!

Elle

4. AimeeDenise

AimeeDenise New Member

HI GUYS!

Thank you for replying! :) I found out last week. Belle! I believe I follow you on tumblr? :) Yes, I was put on the "wait until June" list, you are correct, that is why it was such a shock. So I don't really know how it is all working out for my group of applicants?

Thank you so much for your kind words. I hope to be seeing you guys there soon!

Dreams do come true when you believe.

Aimee D. :)

5. ChrisNellis

ChrisNellis New Member

Hey! congrats i'm Chris i'll be working in UK F&B 24 July. Add me on facebook if you have it and i can add you to the group on it. Same for anyone else who sees this!

6. beingbelle

beingbelle New Member

That is amazing Aimee!!
    I'm still on that list (along with a lot of others) so at least it means that the ball is beginning to get rolling!!
    I've just started following you on tumblr :) mine is beingbelle! I'm so happy for you!

I'm just going to keep waiting and hoping :)
    Elle

7. AmyLou

AmyLou New Member

Hello,

Im starting the 5th of June too :) Also in F&B! Can't wait to meet you all and we dont have too much longer to wait now.

Also, is it possible for somebody to add me to the Facebook group too please?

Thanks

Amy

8. marsles

marsles New Member

Hi Aimee! I'm 19th June! Just added you on facebook (Marsailidh O'Fee)
    Soooo jealous that I've known for a year anf youre getting to go before me. Are you not mega stressed about everything and having so little time? xxxx