not long now :)

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by sophie123, Feb 11, 2009.

1. sophie123

sophie123 New Member

so its officially not long now till i leave for florida and im very excited but at the same time im worried as i still have so much to do.
    ino that the ppl who have already gone out there are having an amazing time and i cant wait to join them.
    its strange to think i have to hand in my notice in about 4 months.
    :) whooooooooooooo

2. DisneyG2009

DisneyG2009 New Member

....Sophie my dear, you have forgot one tiny thing.........IM GOING WITH YOU WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeha! lol.

we are gonna have the biggest party on that plane lol.

luv ya loads xxx

3. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

you guys better take advantage of any free booze (if it's with virgin or whatever), and turn up wasted, that'd be brilliant heh ;)

4. sophie123

sophie123 New Member

yayyyyyyy ye 1 big party on the plane sounds good.
    ye matt your right that does sound like a good plan :) ye we r flyin wi virgin so FREE booze whooo xx

5. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Free booze?? Which class are you flying?? This is (great) news to me... Sarah and I are planing on champagne celebrations on the way over ;) x

6. sophie123

sophie123 New Member

We are just flyin normal class i think but everything is free on virgin flights includin the booze which is just great :) xx

7. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

if they're anything like XL (the one that went bust) they only came round like twice in the journey to offer you drinks, but i'm sure you can ask them for more!
    one thing to note, apparently when you drink in the air it's worth twice as much when you get to ground. i dunno how true this is, but i'd watch out haha, don't wanna turn up paralytic!

8. arron87

arron87 New Member

I first went in June 07 and because I was under 21 I just had my one last drink, i didnt wanna get termed on my first day for drinking haha. But my friend who I travelled with, , knocked back 6 jd and cokes. . . and if its worth 3 times as many as on the ground. . im surprised he was allowed in the country!

9. DisneyG2009

DisneyG2009 New Member

Yes I can confirm that drinking is work three times as much in the air as it is on the ground, very funny to watch people drink a couple then be as pissed as farts very quickly lol I just find it so funny to watch, but I can assure you that when I am the passenger I will be having a good old drink onboard....in the words of Bubbles D'Ville...Champagne, Champagne for everyone lol.

10. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

11. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i'm thinking i should go to some international rugby games and start my night out on the plane, what a way to save money!

12. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

13. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i've just realised you're going a day after HSM3 is released on deeveedee jess. i hope you get your fill of it the day before (and then watch it on the plane, as i believe it was you who said virgin are showing it!)

14. DisneyG2009

DisneyG2009 New Member

HSM 3 Showing on Virgin?.........WOOOOHOOOO! G here will be singing my heart out lol......Must make use of my direct line to Richard Branson.....get the info....lol

15. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

"oh richy rich, what's the scoop mate?"

16. DisneyG2009

DisneyG2009 New Member

Matt you make me laugh!! Last time I was on Virgin, the had Catherine Tate showing and someother hillarious films, sitting at 35,000 with a Gin and Tonic with ice and lemon, it dosent get much better than that lol

17. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

18. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

It is my life's ambition to one day sit in a first class seat on a VA flight. How awesome does it look??! I was dazzle with economy class! Free Gu brownies and more films than I could read through the titles of to choose from!

19. DisneyG2009

DisneyG2009 New Member

Be cheeky and ask for an upgrade lol I always ask for a U/G every time I fly lol.
    Last time I got Premium Economy from Orlando to Manchester, that was superb!

www.v-flyer.com - Has loads and loads of information on it about Virgin, even the films I think.

20. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

did you get it for free?
    i might use my legs to help me...as in they're big so normal seats are less comfortable.

although i could also show off my legs. to be fair, i have cracking thighs, and it wouldn't be the first time they've got me a little extra! haha