October 19th 2010 Arrivals

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by dreamcometrue, Apr 8, 2010.

1. dreamcometrue

dreamcometrue New Member

hey guys! I'm Matteo Meneghini, 22, from Italy! I will be working at Tutto Italia restaurant in Epcot! ;)
    Anyone has been accepted for this date?

2. blade85

blade85 New Member

Hi everyone, this is Augusto De Rosa, leaving on October 19th too :) Can't wait to get to know other travel mates, so I hope to hear from you guys!

3. theshox

theshox New Member

Hi this is Daniel, 19, from Norway, and will be working at F&B at the Norway Pavillion, and leaving on October 19th :D

4. dreamcometrue

dreamcometrue New Member

hi daniel ;) i went to norway last year (oslo) and...what beautiful girls you have! Lucky norwegians!! :p

5. elli

elli New Member

heyyyyyyyyy guys ;D
    it`s me elli from germany.........I`m going to start on october 19th.
    I`m so excited!........looking forward to meet you all :D

6. dreamcometrue

dreamcometrue New Member

nice to meet u elli!! see you there! ;)

7. theshox

theshox New Member

Haha, they are not bad :p
    You will always find some pretty girls everywhere, and I hope I will find one, one day :D (looks aren't everything :p)

8. blade85

blade85 New Member

wow how many people!! it would be nice to keep in touch with you guys...my facebook profile is augusto de rosa, add me! :)

9. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

Hey!

I'm Katherine, just got the email...will be in Merch, UK Pavillion!

x x x

10. NikolasAlex

NikolasAlex New Member

Here I am too Nicholas italian pavillion food&beverage! katherine do you fly with disney or you bought a fly your own?

11. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

Hey! Congrats! Am going to buy my own flight because I can get cheaper ones through going through a student travel agent here in the UK. Will probably be booking pretty soon! x x

12. NikolasAlex

NikolasAlex New Member

so maybe we'll be in the same flight, I haven't booked it yet but I found a cheap flight from Milan that stops in u.k.....mmm in gatwick if I'm not wrong

13. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

well I'll defo be going from Gatwick as I live 15mins away. Which airline is it with? I think I'll be with BA or Virgin? What time do you land in Orlando, if we're not on the same flight maybe we could meet at arrivals and share travel to Vista? x x

14. mark88

mark88 New Member

Hi everyone, I'm Marco Sabato,21,from Italy. I will be working at Tutto Italia restaurant in Epcot! :)

15. mark88

mark88 New Member

I'm leaving on october 19th 2010, I'm looking for other travel mates :) I'm looking forward to hearing from you, see ya guys! ;)

16. NikolasAlex

NikolasAlex New Member

I just had a look to the flights but I still don't know which one to buy they are sooo expensive, add me on facebook so as soon as I book the flight I let u know :)
    Nicholas Alex
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1507369641&ref=profile

17. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

Just added you on FB! I'm on the BA flight from Gatwick that leaves sometime around 11 and gets to Orlando just after 4!! xx

18. blade85

blade85 New Member

they moved me to sept 7th. anyone else is flying out on that date?

19. dspringa

dspringa Member

Hey everyone I'm Darcie and I'm working F&B for Canada :)

20. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

Hey Darcie! Hope you're as excited as I am... was beginning to think there weren't a lot of people heading out on our date! x x