Oktoberfest.....

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by Lonja, Sep 13, 2004.

1. Lonja

Lonja New Member

since that was the last topic we had on the old one, i thought i could start a new oktoberfest topic!!
    does anybody know where we have to be at 8:30am??? cause nobody really knows, or do we just gererally wait in front of the oktoberfest sign???

does anybody know!!! ??? ???

Lonja

2. Lonja

Lonja New Member

i just found out that we have to be there around 7:30-8:00 in front of the Schottenhammel TENT!!

we are allowed to bring something to drink and eat..cause they wont sell anything until 9:30!

see ya´ll there!!
    lonja

3. Ze Perfect Strange

Ze Perfect Strange New Member

i love the way u ask question and answer it yourself!!!
    ZPS :p

4. Lonja

Lonja New Member

well its for everybodys goods!! ;D

5. Lonja

Lonja New Member

you know what i think is funny, that you write that here even though we are talking on msn.... ;D

6. !Dave!

!Dave! New Member

Hi from munich,

yes thats right everybody meet infront of the SCHOTTENHAMMEL tent at about 7:30 - 8:00  its the last tent on the right hand side.

The earlier you come the better is the chance to get a own table. All the Germans will be there at that time.

Everybody please were your costume.

Dave

7. Lonja

Lonja New Member

hey dave, when were you in orlando??

8. !Dave!

!Dave! New Member

came back about 4 weeks ago

9. Quark

Quark New Member

Wasn't there for too long ;)

10. Lonja

Lonja New Member

what made you come back??? i cant understand you.... ??? i so wish i was still there!!!!

11. Vince

Vince New Member

lol QUARK, bist du etwa immernoch dort?

;D

hihihi

12. Kaddy

Kaddy New Member

Hey,

What date are you talkin about? I was thinking about going to Munich too... ;)
    Please let me know what day you are talking about. Greetz Kaddy

13. !Dave!

!Dave! New Member

HE Quark,

whats up? No wasn't a long  time but a good time.

Kaddy we will all meet at about 8:00 am infront of the Schottenhammel Bierzelt. Can't miss us we will all be wearing our costume from the german Biergarden. The date is September 25th.

Dave

14. Kaddy

Kaddy New Member

da*n , I have to work the 25th. Well. Too bad. Oh well, I hope all of you are going to have a great time ;)

Greetz Kaddy

15. Quark

Quark New Member

Vince: Japp - bis morgen abend 19:20 bin ich noch hier :)

16. Commons Virgin

Commons Virgin New Member

now its official.. i will not be able to make it to Oktoberfest ...fuck !!! thats all there is to say to it.. i had the days off and everything and now my f... hotel decides that they want to close on the 26th already , they took my days off cause i need to spend the last days in the bar... :mad:i am so sorry Anne .. you gotta party for the both of us... I was hoping so much I could make it and now... I ll be stuck in Switzerland while you all have the time of your lives.. :'(

Love you :-* Alex ( that should answer the question which Commons Virgin I am)

17. Lonja

Lonja New Member

DAMN thats sucks!!!!
    how can your f***ing boss do that to you?? isnt there any way you could make it?? tell him you are my bridesmaid!! please, you gotta come!!!!!

its noz gonna be the same without you!!!!

so when are you going back to brig then?? or are you fisrt staying in zermatt???

lonja

18. flavour

flavour New Member

i know how that feels, will have to work on the 25th aswell! but if i'm lucky i'll get a pm-shift, so i can still make it to the reunion!

19. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Well, well, my first post on the new and renovated page!!!!
    OKTOBERFEST STARTED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Can't wait for the reunion, it's gonna be such a blast!!! I couldn't be more happy to be working in accounting, cause it means I have the week ends OFF! yay! Anyhows, can't wait to meet my old friends and meet the new crowd and people from the board!!! Guillaume you sucker you should take an earlier train so we can be the first people at the tent ;) Oh my can't wait to get this party started!

Laterz
    Julia

20. flavour

flavour New Member

oh my!! only the first day of oktobersfest and i already hate it! working right across the hofbräuhaus is the worst that can happen! 7 fights yesterday alone, 1 until i left today! oh well, only another 15 days to go!! but i'm really looking forward to the reunion (well, the few hours i can be there, thanks to my lovely GM!), especially since i couldn't make to spring break! and i can still sell t-shirts being drunk! its' gonna be great seeing so many people again that i haven't seen for years!!
    and yes guillaume, take an earlier train!! :p
    see you guys next week!!

later! flavour xoxo