One day earlier?!?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by gmb, Jan 6, 2005.

1. gmb

gmb New Member

Hi there, is it possible to arrive one day earlier?
    Because the flight, on day before my departure date is much cheaper.
    Or do I have to stay in a Motel this night?

Thanks…

2. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

i am leaving a week early. to get used to the weather ect and to get what i need. i dont think it matters when you get there just as long as you are there for your starting date. im not too sure though has anyone else heard different?

Jossy

3. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

I think you're right, Joss. It doesn't matter when you get there but I don't think Disney will set your arrival date back by a day. So staying in a hotel for one night may be an option, or sleeping in the airport,hehe

4. Lady

Lady New Member

I'm thinking of doing that as well just to get a head start on things since coming from Calgary I may not be in until the evening of the day i start and that would feel like such a waste. Still have plenty of time to decide though! Where are the packages from Castaway??

5. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Getting down a day early isn't such a bad idea. I guess it's just a matter of getting yourself to the Commons on your arrival day. It would give you a chance to get out to Wal-Mart and get bedding instead of lugging it down with you on the plane. Something to keep in mind.

Somehow, I get the feeling that us June people are going to be waiting for some time for our packages from Cast-A-Way. The March people are still waiting.

Sandra :)

6. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

well, they told me that my leaving date is supposed to be 09/06/05, but i've already booked my flight for 09/05/05. thus, im gonna stay at one of the airport hotels orlando offers and im gonna be at the "pick-up station" or"meeting point" on 09/06/05 when all the other CR will be picked up...

hope that helps..

later!jess