One magical thing..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by *minnie**mouse*, Apr 18, 2007.

1. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

Hey folks! Ok, so the Fairy Godmother is at your door. You get to do one thing at Disney World!! It could be anything, like a ride, a parade, eating somewhere.

What are you all going to do? And why are you going to pick that?

I think mine would have to be wishes or fantasmic!

(I'm fed up of revision and need some pixie dust!!! :D)

2. Chrissi

Chrissi New Member

Staying at the suite at cinderalla's castle ;D

3. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

Id like to be Alice in the parade

4. JenniferK

JenniferK New Member

Eat good Steak ;D

well no I think it would be to meet Donald Duck. I have never met him before.

5. Kevus

Kevus New Member

hmmm a few inchs off my height so i could be a character

6. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

As a castmember, I would love to be in the Disney Dreams come true parade, as anyone!!!

As a guest, totally watch WISHES! I could watch that over and over again... I wish I could watch it right now!!!

7. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

I'd be one of the princesses... if I had brown hair I'd go for Belle because for some reason I love that yellow dress... But it's going to have to be Cinderella...

8. Kevus

Kevus New Member

itll probably be better to be cinderella youve got a castle to live in

9. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

To be friends with the Evil Queen and then get to be in DDCT or the BTY parade at halloween...just to show that I'm not all nice ;)

As a guest it would have to be staying in the Cinderella Castle Suite

10. hannahnyc

hannahnyc New Member

oh my god that is the most difficult question in the entire world!

i think i'm going to have to go wiht going on dumbo during wishes - i did that on my last night of work last time(worked f land attractions) with a really great friend of mine he came into work for my last night and it was just about the most amazing minute and a half of my life!

11. brynna87

brynna87 New Member

Ugh that's hard. Staying in the Cinderella suite is a definate thing. Also to walk around the Haunted Mansion with the lights on would be awesome.

12. AshleyDawn

AshleyDawn New Member

Since I was just a young little thing and first saw Beauty and the Beast I've wanted

A) To be Belle. Come on. We'd be best buds, fo' sho'! I could settle for being her for a day, though ;)
    B) To be able to eat that GIANT feast in the "Be Our Guest" bit. And near the end of the song - with all of those cakes? My sister and I would die just imagining how good they'd be! I'm sure my magical faerie godmother could arrange some fine dining establishment to prepare it for me :D

13. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

You know what gets me about that song? She doesn't actually eat any of that amazing food! She tries a few things by sticking her finger in or whatever, but you never see her really eat anything. And then she's all like 'I'm full'... Psch...

14. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Brynna I've done that! See if you can sign up for a Behind the Scenes Haunted Mansion Tour this summer! Sometimes they do them for College program only.

15. rachet

rachet New Member

haha yea it's well frustrating isnt it! i always think about what a waste of food it is too. far too much for one person, and she doesnt eat any so it must all just get chucked in the bin!

16. poncho

poncho New Member

I would like to be some character at any parade.

17. linsey

linsey New Member

i have her bring back the hunchback of notre dame show at mgm so I can watch it everyday.

18. Mike

Mike New Member

this is probably going to sound bizarre but i'd love to present the holiday planning dvd.

19. I would love to either be in the parade or watch wishes alone with a special someone. lol.

20. Dave84

Dave84 New Member

I would love to be in a parade or present the holiday planning DVD