Packing Sports equipment

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Klode, Jan 30, 2005.

1. Klode

Klode Guest

Hey,

I remember reading that there were lots of facilities for sport.
    I was wondering:
    1. what I should bring? ....baseball? football (american and european)? ping-pong? hockey? badminton? tennis? pool? golf? ultimate? others?
    2. are there fun-leagues set-up? I'm not that competitive
    3. will we even have time to play sports or will we be busy travelling the country most of the time?

Any help I can get with my packing is very much appreciated!!

Claude

2. Marie

Marie Guest

When do you leave Claude?
    Good Luck, sorry cant be any help with packing suggestions as i dont go till June :(
    xxx

3. Klode

Klode Guest

Hey Marie, I'm going in March. It's still 6 weeks away, but I feel like I gotta start getting things ready, crazy isn't it?

4. Marie

Marie Guest

I think it all seems crazy already and ive got over 4 months!
    Wow March not long then - u must be excited are u going on the 15th? You'll be in Michelle and Rob's arrival group if so.
    Good luck with the packing...
    xxx

5. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

lol marie...you're back! i cant talk!

wish i could pack right now klode!

xx

6. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol! yeah im back - was wondering if Sara had, had her background check back.
    I guess mine might take longer cos ive lived at quite a few addresses - doubt ive got anything to worry about tho! Will e mail jason if i dont have it by end of the week...

Only on for 5 mins honestly - at uni library right now!
    Even at uni i cant escape this site!

xxx

7. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha i believe you...thousands wouldnt!

Im just on coz im bored. was up early for bank apt(got my credit card - hehe!) so ive done everything i need to!dont know what to do with myself!lol!

xx

8. Marie

Marie Guest

Oops a little longer than 5 mins! i better go as ive got loads of reading to do b4 i meet my presentation group at 3pm!
    Also im in this learning resource centre in the library its the only place you can get a computer thats not got queues cos its meant for research. You have to tell them what u need to study! I told them i was researching a business essay and here i am on this site!!!!
    Talk to you this evening!
    :D
    xxx

9. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

*tut tut!*

naughty!!

xx

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

oooh why has the background check thing been done marie?

*dont know if i have any post am at uni!!*

xxx

11. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i got mine through this morning and texted her to say(also texted you but it kept failing - dunno y)and now shes panicing as she doesnt have hers!

xxx

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

did it keep failin? how odd!! oh right i shall call me dad in a min 2 c if i have anythin! see if anythin has cropped up haha. shouldn't be long before me & marie get our packs then cos jason said it was 4-6weeks for background check and then we'd get the disney pack. so as its only been 2 weeks or so might get it earlier, so i hope!

xxx

13. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah you might do. they'll wanna get it out of the way quicky before they start getting the march crew ready!

its an envelope with strictly confidential written across it! i was like "oh crap...what have i done...is it a bill!or a fine!"

bare in mind i still cant remember xmas eve!completly paniced!haha!

xx

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha linz, oh my dad will b like what have u done this time!?

xxx

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

did you get it through then?? as marie said i probably got it extra quick as i only lived at two addresses in the last 10 years!

xx

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

nopes not through. well if that theory is right linz i should have mine, cos ive lived in the same house for almost 17 years haha!

xxx

17. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

well let me know when you get it! i'm feeling lonley :(

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i will hun i should get it tomorrow i hope! im in all day 2moro and wednesday, no uni til 9am thursday, will b on here doin 'work' so ill let u know haha. dan got his this mornin, not sure on any other june lot as not spoken 2 any more of the guys im goin with today!

xxx

19. Marie

Marie Guest

Sara maybe weve just got more of a criminal background than Dan and Lindsey!

They're doing extra checks!

xxx

20. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

didnt your mum ever tell you...no robbing banks!!!

xx