packlist

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Kaddy, Feb 2, 2005.

1. Kaddy

Kaddy New Member

hey guyz and gals

i was just looking down the checkiste provided on this webpage.

there it says black shoes with toes closed?? Do we NEED those kind of shoes????????????? i mean like really NEEEED?? i dont have any. lol and i dont like those
    if I wear high heels or something like that they are either boots and closed up or they have the toes shown and so ...

lol
    just wondering if we need those close up shoes...
    and also do we NEED everything on that list???
    i guess its mostly suggestions but still wondering...

greetings
    Kaddy

2. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

they expect you to wear business outfit for the first few days of training. so yeah you do have to take closed shoes! sorry!

xx

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i mite have to get some closed toe shoes. although i have some cute dark/olive green ballet pump type shoes, i think they would probs b ok!

xxx

4. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

id imagine so! im not sure what im doing. might just take my old work shoes, then trow them when ive used them :-\

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol. thats an idea as well. i have some of them flat shoes with the criss crossed lacey type things across *u know what i mean?* lol. i was gona take them but not sure, probs just take a nice top and a cool skirt, cos itll b bloody hot lol

xxx

6. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah me too! yeah know what you mean...sounds good.

xx

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol, glad u understood that, crap explanation. ill take one of them 3 pairs i guess. depends if i want olive green, yellow or black & white i guess. or ill just take them all cos ill get the wear out of them lol

xxx

8. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

decisions decisions...I'm trying not to think about it yet!

xxx

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol i'm tryin to but i just can't help myself!!! am off to buy my new cases tomorrow, already sorted out 3 pairs of night stuff, so thats me done, got some tinkerbell ones the other day well nice lol. and got swimwear etc sorted, so am on me way to gettin organised. thought i best try do some now before i get all my uni work through cos ill b doin that all hours otherwise, there wont b enough hours in the day!

xxx

10. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

well imtrying not to. if i started i think my suitcase'd be packed and at the door before you knew it!

xx

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol it takes me a while to get everythin done so im tryin to do it in bits, cos otherwise i will forget somethin, i know it!

xxx

12. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

im sure i will anyway! i always forget something! Im so paranoid about forgetting something important ...like paperwork or something. im gonna get marie to go through everything in her case the night before to make sure i havent forgotten anything!

xx

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah well u 2 let me know what uve packed when u do it n ill let u know what ive packed c if theres anythin forgot. if i do forget anythin gona call me parents and tell them to bring it out for me in september unless its vitally important and they'll have to post it out

xxx

14. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

im taking hp sauce out with me and my friends coming out in july and im making her take me irn bru!...the only thing i cant live without is my hair straighteners!

xx

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

linz the same here, im gona buy some new ones just before i go to make sure they dont break on me while im out there lol

yeah im bringin pg tips, marmite, cadburys with me i think, and ill send an email with a list of things i want or u guys want back to my parents to bring in september!

xxx

16. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

oh cadburys...how could i possibly have forgotten that!!!

yeah well im gonn get my mum and dad to take sone stuff too! theyre refusing point blank to take a 4 pack of irn bru with them :(

they say im being rdiculous!grr!

xx

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol mine r like that, but my parents know how much i love my food! so they dont dare argue lol.

my mums like sara ur not goin 2 somewhere u cant buy things, im like yeah pay cheap prices for normal english stuff lol

xxx

18. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha i wonder how expensive that place in kissemee is!

xx

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah i was wonderin if they had a shop or anythin online just to look at, but i dont know!

xxx

20. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i couldnt find anything. I looked on that BBC america site that maarie was talking about though, couldnt find food on it though!

xx