Party in Florida?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Lady, Nov 10, 2004.

1. Lady

Lady New Member

Hey Everyone!

I can post here!! Got my call from Eric today and I'm leaving June 14 2005 for Canadian food and beverage!! I can't even really believe it. Anybody else going out around that time/will be there at that time. These 7 months are going to CRAWL by!! Oh well, at least I know that next year at this time I'll be in Disney World! Crazy...

Chelsea

2. Danielle1883

Danielle1883 New Member

Major congrats Chelsea!!!

I'll be there on the 7th of December so i'll be there when you arrive. I've already waited 8 months and have 1 more to go, the first few dragged but now it's flying by! Nice one cu in Fl!

Danielle xxx

3. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Hehe... starting a new party thread in the accepted forum... good job Chels!

Yay!!! I can post here too, now. Talked to Eric today. Going to Disney June 21st in F&B. So, excited!!!!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone!!

Sandra :)

4. Danielle1883

Danielle1883 New Member

Congrats to you too Sandra!

Danielle xxx

5. sneck77

sneck77 New Member

Hiya happy people, I am really pleased for you all, especially you Sandra as we have become friends and hopefully we can meet up in person over there.

Well Done everyone. The hardest part is over, now you can enjoy yourselves.

from Donna :)

6. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

CONGRATULATIONS guys!!! you must be psyched!! :D

Well done....hopefully I'll join you in September '05...if it all goes to plan! :D

Ellen xxx

7. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Guys and Gals?

Congratz!!!! Sandra & Chelsea.
    Good, I will meet u there when u arrive. I am representing Mexico, arrivng 15 of March, yeah u may think that months go slow, but hey they told be about the job in May, and the time has really flew, we are in mid November.
    Congrats!!
    We will meet Ellen, be sure of that ;D
    Just keep ur heart up, and smile every day (and keep swimming ;) )

See ya

Robb
    ;D

8. claudia_clsp

claudia_clsp New Member

Hey Ive been accepted too!! also leaving June 14 Im from Mexico.

9. Lady

Lady New Member

Hello Everyone!!

Claudia we'll be arriving on the same day! Aren't you excited?? As for everyone going out earlier, you better be ready with a big welcome party in June!! haha. And ellen, we'll be ready for you in September!

Chelsea

10. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Am I arriving by myself?? :(

Kidding. I'm sure there will be people arrving the same day. I just hope some of them appear on the boards. Would be nice to get to talk to some of them before I arrive.

Okay... so, is it here yet? Ah, crap.... it's only been a day. :p

Sandra :)

11. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

hey all @@

food and bev march 15th! chels i will so SO be at the airport when you get there@@@@!!!!
    SO FRICKEN EXITED!
    jossy

12. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

did eric mention the wellness apartments to anyone?

13. Lady

Lady New Member

Nope nothing. but he did mention to Sandra about the possibility of living in Chatham Square...or something like that. Man would that suck!

14. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Chelsea, why Chatham Square? Who houses there?

15. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Eric mentioned something about Chatham Sq after I asked a question, but I can't remember what exactly. He said that while most IPs stay in the Commons, there is a chance that you would stay in Chatham Sq. I may be mistaken, but I think the IPs from Africa stay in Chatham, but I'm not sure. I don't think we should worry much. I'm sure the chances are low that we will be anywhere, but the Commons.

16. big griffy

big griffy New Member

Just thought since i can post here know why not

And we all know griffys up for a party ;D ;D

Hello out there to all my calgary interview mates

17. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Hey guys, may I join your party in florida ;)

18. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Usually only the americans were living in Chatham I think. Maybe some south africans as well, although at our time they mostly lived at Vistay Way. It's all the other programs, like the CP ( Lifeguard and jobs at Magic Kigdom, Animal Kingdom, MGM ). The EpCot people usually live at the Commons. I also heard about the welness apt.'s at the last interview here. But don't worry, most important is, that YOU ARE IN!

Laterz
    Julia

19. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

yay for CALGARY

20. BC_Belle

BC_Belle New Member

Congrats to you chelsea i'm leaving June 21st so i'll be there a little after you! I haven't heard anything about wellness housing either so i guess we'll find out when we get there.

Look forward to seeing you down there